User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2011, 06:15 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Laid Back, Clean, Dependable and Honest with 24 Years C to C Produce Experience

Safe, sane and dependable 53 year old looking to get back at it hauling produce or freight primarily coast to coast, but don't mind some regional freight thrown in as well. Been off the road since April of 2002.

Drove 24 years accident free, have several ATA Safe Driving Awards. I live in Florida during the winter and Pa during the summer. Ideal situation would be Fla to Pa to Ca/PNW and back. Lots of wintertime mountain experience. Hunts Point,Chelsea, Philly Markets don't intimidate me. Not interested in Canada.

Not interested in partying, drinking or other nonsense on the road. I know how to stay out of trouble, mind my own business and get the job done. Strictly business and strictly trucking. Good runner. Running team with a good partner would be considered but I'm a smoker. I'm single and home time is not an issue.

I'm not interested in running junk, I'm a team player and keep my rides clean and polished and believe that attitude, pride in public display of driving abilities and professionalism is everything.

SAFETY FIRST

[email protected]

Last edited by KJH62457; 01-15-2011 at 10:58 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:52 AM
Rookie

I'm looking for a serious partner to team up with.
I'm 54, and want lots of miles and.... money.
And I'm prepared to walk the line to get it.
Let's talk.
Trevor
[email protected]