User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking husband wife team looking to upgrade job

as stated we are a husband/wife team, looking for a better job. We have 0 points on our licenses. Both of us has Hazmat, double/triple, tanker endorsements. Neither of us has ever had a dui, never ever! Husband has 31+years experience. Wife has 14 months experience.
We are currently employed with a company that is medium sized, husband is at top of pay scale which is a lot less than he used to make working for teamster company, which he resigned from to go out on the road with me. I am at 36 cpm. They offer no benefits. We have been recognized by them with a team award. They have been giving us 6000+ miles this summer. Which we appreciate.
Husband has 20+years driving doubles, I have 2+ months experience driving doubles.

:eek2: We hear all the time what great jobs that husband and wife teams can get, but we really don't know what companies are good. by good we mean, treat you good, give u good miles, give u insurance and benefits, a place your happy to stay with for a long time.
:lol2:
If you think you have a job for us please email us at [email protected]

:clap: If your somebody reading this and you know of companies that would appreciate having a hardworking team like us, please go ahead and email us or post a reply on here and thanks so much for reading this.

We would be based out of Columbus OH, and surrounding area

Last edited by husband/wife team; 08-05-2010 at 10:23 PM. Reason: add location
Old 03-24-2011, 06:54 AM
Rookie

I will keep you in mind. Do you own your own Truck (equipment) ?
I'm wanting to learn the business, so I can relate to the people and the trucking business.
Me and my partner will need about 10 teams before this 2011 yr ends.
Next year even more.

Thanks
Trevor