View Poll Results: Best looking lot lizards - state that has best looking lot lizards

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ohio

4 5.97%
  • Texas

18 26.87%
  • Cali

12 17.91%
  • washington

4 5.97%
  • florida

10 14.93%
  • ny

0 0%
  • nj

3 4.48%
  • Ga

9 13.43%
  • utah

7 10.45%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best looking lot lizards - state that has best looking lot lizards

xstamper is offline Member

I for one have never seen a good lookin one.
    :aktion081:
    "He who carves himself to suit everyone"
    !!Whittles himself away!!

Doctor Who is offline Moderator Senior Board Member

[color=#8D38C9ost_uid0]<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Careful where you tread stamper....There has never been a good looker in any of the above locations.....

Although it has always been said that 10 shots of Jack Daniels and 4 shots of Tequila anything will look good!!</span>[/colorost_uid0]
    Don't be to optimistic the light at the end of the tunnel may be another train!!!

Big Momma CAD is offline Senior Board Member

[color=#810541ost_uid0]Xstamper, I must say I'm shocked. I personally don't see how any of them could be considered good looking. To be good looking, you must have self respect and take pride in yourself. They can not or they wouldn't be in that business. I also feel that any respectable driver would not condone what they do and stay away from them. They help give this industry a bad reputation.

Of course, that's just one woman's opinion[/colorost_uid0]
    CAD'S Better Half!!!!!
    Emphasis on "Better"!

[color=#8D38C9ost_uid0]<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Uh Oh Stamper I told you to be careful!!!!!!</span>[/colorost_uid0]
    Don't be to optimistic the light at the end of the tunnel may be another train!!!

VEWolf is offline Rookie

[color=#0000FFost_uid0]I just voted to see what state was in lead. I have never seen a good looking one.
    Just a thought
    VEWolf[/colorost_uid0]
    There is no I in Team

bayourose is offline Member

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I'm with momma cad, :buttrock: Althuogh I've never seen one up close but why would anyone want a toothless crack head.????[/colorost_uid0]
    Let the road take you where it may,just remember those who touched you along the way.

CAD
    CAD is offline Senior Board Member

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]... but why would anyone want a toothless crack head.? [/quoteost_uid0]

My sister is not that bad once you get to know her...

Just kiddin sis!! You know we love you.....[/colorost_uid0]

[color=#8D38C9ost_uid0]<span style='font-family:courier'>Hmmmmm, No I better not......But, I wouldn't be surprised if the next time you talk to your sister, she won't talk to you!!!!</span> :aktion088:[/colorost_uid0]

Edited By Doctor Who on 1044433880

Big Momma CAD is offline Senior Board Member

[color=#810541ost_uid0]Sure she will....just remember...she is the dancing banana. She has a great since of humor :bowdown:

Just so you guys understand, we women are intitled to our opinion and ours are the only ones that matter [/colorost_uid0]
    CAD'S Better Half!!!!!
    Emphasis on "Better"!

[color=#8D38C9ost_uid0]<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span> ::[/colorost_uid0]

straightalk is offline Rookie

[color=#FF0000ost_uid0]I just really don't understand why MEN just can't control themselves.

LOTLIZARD's thats just wrong!!!!

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!![/colorost_uid0]

straightalk is offline Rookie

[quoteost_uid0="straightalk"][color=#000000ost_uid0]I just really don't understand why MEN just can't control themselves.

LOTLIZARD's thats just wrong!!!!

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!![/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
    [color=#FF0000ost_uid0]:sauer030:[/colorost_uid0]

countrysidecowboy2002 Guest

[color=#000000ost_uid0]:withstupid: like whats a lot lizard?[/colorost_uid0]

c0zm073701 is offline Member

[color=#FF0000ost_uid0]who cares how they look bet it doesnt matter how "good" they look when you come down with a bad case of rotten peter!!! then just think you get to take that home to the wife ,,,isnt that lovely [/colorost_uid0]
    HEY ! YOU! ...get off of my cloud

Jbird is offline Rookie

[color=#000080ost_uid0]instead of "lotlizard",would it be more politicaly correct to call them "hoizantal highway hostesses"?I have never seen a good looking 1 or 1 that I would spend any money or time on!! Think if I got that lonely I would rather find a field of sheep :aktion081: :baaa:[/colorost_uid0]
    I may grow old but I don't want to grow up

ksctrucking is offline Rookie

[color=#F52887ost_uid0]And that would probably be alot safer!! :baaa:[/colorost_uid0]

Silver Bullet is offline Board Regular

Like most truck drivers, I have had my share come pounding on my door in the middle of the night. When they did, I unleashed my secret weapon on them, I let my fiance answer their call. :x
    Only when you know you've done the best you can, are you truly satisfied.

Scoe is offline Administrator Senior Board Member

The worst ones are the ones that call to you on the CB. That's why I keep it turned off most of the time. :x
    "In trucking, 2 wrongs don't make a right but 3 lefts do!!"

Default huh

Blue eyes in the last rest area in ky before tenn line she was a doll baby. I used to talk to her every night i ran thru there. It was sad to see such a fine looking smart / not too smart lady go to waste. Probally dead now ?. But ive seen some fine ones in the rest area n of oklahoma city on I~35 until they closed it. Never quite understand how these could decrade themselves by doing what they do. I can go to my grave knowing that i NEVER used one but sometime i would by them a cup of coffe or just b~s with them just for conversation or to try to fig how they got into the buisnness.. If you do one thing drivers don't belittle the unfotunate. for you might one day be one yourself.we all make mistakes in life and some are major some are not. Im sure in going to reap some H-ll from this but i have broad shoulders and a good humor about me. :lol:
    gitty up go

solo379 is offline Senior Board Member

Default Re: huh

Quote Originally Posted by YEAST INFECTION
    I can go to my grave knowing that i NEVER used one but sometime i would by them a cup of coffe or just b~s with them just for conversation or to try to fig how they got into the buisnness.. If you do one thing drivers don't belittle the unfotunate. for you might one day be one yourself.we all make mistakes in life and some are major some are not. Im sure in going to reap some H-ll from this but i have broad shoulders and a good humor about me. :lol:
    Is that how you've got your handle?
    Just kidding! :lol: :lol: 8)
    Pessimist,- is just well informed optimist!

22. This ad will disappear if you login

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast