User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2014, 11:28 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

3 weeks now since this happened and Still Tony has NOT been seen behind the wheel of ANY KIND of Race car of anykind. So just when and IF is he going to get back on the track. Something tells me he knows he did something Wrong or his Lawyers are telling him to stay at home.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:12 PM
Board Icon

Quite the contrary there IE. He has not talked to any lawyer who has advised him to sit out. In fact, his closest friends haven't even been able to talk to him, he has gone hermit. Only a couple of people know his whereabouts and none of them know his future plans of getting back in the car.

Think of this though, you say its cuz he's guilty, or is it that he is so spooked by this incident that he is scared to get back in the car right now for fear it could happen again? I believe its that he's A) still upset over this whole thing as I just said, and B) he's waiting for the police to finish their investigation which should be over early next week. I think he returns to NASCAR by the Richmond race.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:18 AM
Board Icon

Well that was rather informative, no charges for Stewart.

Well investigated it looks like. Turns out the kid was high during the race, so rather silly to run back onto the track after the crash, but incredibly stupid to be racing while high. He's lucky he didn't wreck another driver and kill them while high. Of course the family says its irrelevant.......well.......good luck with a civil suit with that info now public knowledge.