User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2011, 09:43 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default For Sale: 53’ 2006 Utility / Carrier Ultima Ice Cream Reefer

I’m selling my 53’ 2006 Utility / Carrier Ultima Ice Cream Reefer. .. at a great price (pretty much wholesale) I might add. I’ve shopped it to just about every trailer dealer around, but being a six-year tenured CAD member, would prefer to pass it on to a fellow member at just slightly over the highest dealer quote I’ve gotten, which is still one heck of a bargain for the retail shopper. I’ll be posting this trailer at $26k on truckpaper.com, but will sell for much less to a bona fide CAD member. While it is an ice cream reefer, I’ve been hauling produce out of California for the last fourteen months and have had a great experience with the unit (I paid off the 48 month loan in 8 months, so I must’ve been making money with it, right?).
Old 11-08-2011, 12:47 AM
Senior Board Member

And it's sold.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:16 AM
Board Regular