User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2009, 10:23 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Headache rack for sale!!!!!!!!

I have a 1 year old headache rack for sale,I purchased it for a 370 PETE it will fit most any type of road Tractor/It did not come with any kind of tool box so I went out and purchased a new 1 door box that fit between the frame rail.

I also have chain & Binders-as well as a couple of new LED BEACON Caution lights for the top of your truck.Cost for these lights were 253.00 each will sell for 125.00 not used only for a couple of months. Lost truck so I took everything I could keep.

Will sell Rack for 750.00 this rack has 2 locking racks for your chians & binders

Will sell tool box for 125.00 or sell both rack & tool box for $825.00

Call me at 407 421-6483 ask for Bill or emai me @ [email protected][/SIZE]
Old 07-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob401 View Post
I have a 1 year old headache rack for sale,I purchased it for a 370 PETE it will fit most any type of road Tractor/It did not come with any kind of tool box so I went out and purchased a new 1 door box that fit between the frame rail.

I also have chain & Binders-as well as a couple of new LED BEACON Caution lights for the top of your truck.Cost for these lights were 253.00 each will sell for 125.00 not used only for a couple of months. Lost truck so I took everything I could keep.

Will sell Rack for 750.00 this rack has 2 locking racks for your chians & binders

Will sell tool box for 125.00 or sell both rack & tool box for $825.00

Call me at 407 421-6483 ask for Bill or emai me @ [email protected][/SIZE]
Does the toolbox you are refering too fit down between the frame rails of the truck or stand up between the upright of the headache rack?
Old 07-20-2009, 03:37 PM
Rookie
Default Headache rack reply

The tool box fits between the rack rails right under the bottom of the rack, if you give me your email address i will send you some pictures or give me a call at 407-421-6483

thanks bill