User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2008, 01:32 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 2001 Century class condo in SW Michigan

This is one of the old, green Interstate Distributors condos. Runs perfectly, I just came off the road with Landstar because of a ticket, not because of the truck.

899k miles
Autoshift 10 speed
Needs no oil between changes
Lots of Bridgestone rubber all around
470 ISX, over 6mpg

$22,000 OBO
Old 04-25-2008, 10:47 PM
Senior Board Member

I just got a traffic ticket resolved and I'm going to do something- get in or get out.

I'm interested in serious offers. $18k may do it. I won't get offended by offers. To say a little more, Cummins did some work on the engine at 650k miles so when I say I go 12-13k miles (my oil change interval) without adding oil, it's true. I dyno'ed it when I got it at 702k miles and the outcome was perfect, I'd have to look back at the paper to find out what those number were.

It's a second generation autoshift from what they tell me, the clutch and the transmission work perfectly.

There are little things like some of the bulbs in the dash need to be replaced, but everything significant was sound when I parked it February 17 of this year. Honestly, I'm not sure I'll sell, but now is the time to put out feelers before signing on with another company. I'm not desperate enough to give it away, but other things I've got going on leave me tempted to try to convert it to cash.

I'll put my cell phone back up here, though I was a little nervous about posting it and getting on some sales call list.

I just signed a contract with Quality Carriers today. I would delete the thread but I don't know how.