User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 75 Cutlass supream

My wife has this car and is considering selling it so I thought I'd see if there was any interest in it.
some info:
Car was bought new off the showroom floor my my wifes dad. WHen she turned 16 they gave it to her. In 1990 she put it in storage in her garage. It sat there untill 2002 when I met her. I pulled it out and put new belts hoses, changed the fluids, new master cylinder. Since then it's still in storage. the last inspection sticker on it is 1990 or 1991. But I start it and drive it up and own the highway every so often now. it cruises beautifully, just needs shocks.

Specs:
350 engine, th350, white with red landau top and red interior. Car is super clean. It has a Pea sized rust spot behind each front wheel well. I ground it out and hit it wil some rustinhibitor back in 02 and it hasn't progressed any. the paint is getting a bit thin and a light film of rust specs has begun to appear. there is a few little dents in the rear quarter fender where someone hit it with a bisicly handlebar when it was in the garage. It;s all original, interior is real nice but it smells musty from sitting and the radio is gone. Car runs god but carb needs rebuilding as the secondaries are not working. The landau top has begun to peel back at the front edge. Original olds ralley rims(15" not the 14") car needs tires as they are reaching near 20 years old.Car is in WAY above average condition. Real nice car.I need to get some pics of it, it's over at my uncles so I don't have it here to take the shots.
I had to cut off the exhaust behind the cat as it was rotten. I have a double hump transmission crossmember I bought for the car which makes it MUCH easyer to put dual exhaust on it. I believe the car now has around 92k miles.

If anyne is interested email me or msg me here and I will get pics and answer any questions. I think she was thinking around $3500 or $4k for the car but I'll take all offers and present them to her. We just need some money and e have way too many jeep projects already. I need a set of tires for my Pete so the ods are not in the old cutlasses favor at this time! lol