User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Previous company disclosure

I failed a random urine driving for a local carrier back in May 2013.I completed a SAP program also right after this was convicted of a Felony. I had received an I Hire background check of which none of this was on there.My question is I have heard a failure or refusal disappears after 3 yrs,I only drove for this company 2 mos after driving OTR before that,could I just not put them on application since I don't believe they participate in DAC.I have been clean since all this and know finding a trucking company willing to give me a chance is going to be an uphill battle but believe if I am persistent and can handle rejection sooner or later I will be given an opportunity
Old 11-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Senior Board Member

Good way to start over. Lie.
Old 11-19-2015, 06:02 AM
Rookie

Never, EVER lie or misrepresent yourself on your application. Especially anything related to DOT. Some carriers will work with people who are honest and can show they are getting their lives back in order.

If you lie about it and get caught they will come down on you like a ton of bricks. They will probably indicate on your DAC you lied about drug testing and your CDL will be worthless.