User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2013, 07:28 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Roll overs

I have a roll over on my record from 2007 I am looking to get back into trucking. I honestly love being behind the wheel but I am unable to get that break to get back in. Does anyone know of a company that I could at least get a chance to prove myself once again.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:51 PM
Senior Board Member

most if not all companies will make you go to cdl school again because you have been off the road for so long.... but before you do that start checking around to find a company that will take you with a roll over
Old 01-22-2013, 08:30 PM
Rookie

I dont mind taking a refresher course or even a complete schooling over again. The hard part is the tracking down of a company that will take me..lol I figured maybe Swift but they said no and now im trying us xpress..They said if its over 3 years old but I havent heard back either way yet..
Old 03-14-2013, 02:33 PM
Senior Board Member

Rollovers unless there are clear examples of the driver having ZERO cause of it, is one of the deadly sins in the industry. Rollovers usually mean that your career over as a driver. Rollovers are usually always preventable and results in the highest cost to the companies and the insurance carriers. Loss of load, tractor, trailer (injuries)and usually lots of costs for clean up. You may indeed find some outfit somewhere that could possibly hire you... but do not spend one cent on any school anywhere until you get bonafide job offers while talking to a HUMAN with a TITLE that works for a TRUCKING COMPANY..
Old 03-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Rookie

I had a Rollover almost a month ago, I have 6 months of experience I admit I made a mistake, damage was 26,000 altogether, no hazmat ,no leaks,happened on rt 643 drove for C.R England was told they found it non preventable a week later they called and said they changed their minds and fired me,now I am trying to find a job otr having problems though I,thats the only thing on my record people have told me 6 actually that it is not over I can get a job just that insurance will not cover me so what can I do? :confused Is there hope?
Old 03-14-2014, 06:06 AM
Senior Board Member

could show us pictures
Old 03-18-2014, 05:08 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC116 View Post
I had a Rollover almost a month ago, I have 6 months of experience I admit I made a mistake, damage was 26,000 altogether, no hazmat ,no leaks,happened on rt 643 drove for C.R England was told they found it non preventable a week later they called and said they changed their minds and fired me,now I am trying to find a job otr having problems though I,thats the only thing on my record people have told me 6 actually that it is not over I can get a job just that insurance will not cover me so what can I do? :confused Is there hope?

Read post #4 by Fozzy,

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington