User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I did formally agree to take a 160+ hour course. Which, the Truck Driving course I'll be taking will be for 240 hours. But, that's just a formality. And, I'll have to be on the truck, with the 17-year veteran, for two or more months, no driving done by him, whatsoever, and I'll have to take a road test every month, for the total time that I'm in his truck. So, now, what's your point? I've got everything worked out.

You mean, I shouldn't be throwing names out like, Al Golu (Inver Grove Heights, MN Terminal), my Driver Manager after getting my own truck, Mark Kraus, my first trainer, Eric Sunder, my second trainer, or Robert Whitlach (Jonestown, PA Terminal) the one that fired me because Al was too chicken to do it himself. I can provide you with two of the four (4) numbers, if you like, as well as having provided their names. Or, you can call (800) 800-2200 and ask for the people at the two different terminals. What is the problem? Are they going to come and find me or something like that? Not worried, because I can prove what I say, can they?

You want to talk to me about being an idiot, well here's what Eric's truck looked like after he damaged it, by hitting another truck while in a Kenworth dealership parking lot. So, don't talk to me about not paying attention and using the mirrors. He did this in Denver, CO, just a ways down from the Swift Terminal, even before I had my backing accident. And, he had alot more experience than I did, driving.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1128[/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0081.jpg (91.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by lilchemmaster; 10-01-2012 at 06:44 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Senior Board Member

I'll forward that last post to Swift's corporate office for you. I'm quite sure they'll be interested in getting their lawyers involved in a slander suit. Whatever lawyer you might have will look as much like a rookie as you do behind the wheel of a truck by the time their lawyers are finished.

Edit: sent
Old 10-02-2012, 02:41 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchemmaster View Post
I did formally agree to take a 160+ hour course. Which, the Truck Driving course I'll be taking will be for 240 hours. But, that's just a formality. And, I'll have to be on the truck, with the 17-year veteran, for two or more months, no driving done by him, whatsoever, and I'll have to take a road test every month, for the total time that I'm in his truck. So, now, what's your point? I've got everything worked out.

You mean, I shouldn't be throwing names out like, Al Golu (Inver Grove Heights, MN Terminal), my Driver Manager after getting my own truck, Mark Kraus, my first trainer, Eric Sunder, my second trainer, or Robert Whitlach (Jonestown, PA Terminal) the one that fired me because Al was too chicken to do it himself. I can provide you with two of the four (4) numbers, if you like, as well as having provided their names. Or, you can call (800) 800-2200 and ask for the people at the two different terminals. What is the problem? Are they going to come and find me or something like that? Not worried, because I can prove what I say, can they?

You want to talk to me about being an idiot, well here's what Eric's truck looked like after he damaged it, by hitting another truck while in a Kenworth dealership parking lot. So, don't talk to me about not paying attention and using the mirrors. He did this in Denver, CO, just a ways down from the Swift Terminal, even before I had my backing accident. And, he had alot more experience than I did, driving.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1128[/ATTACH]
I dunno. I have seen some "17 year veterans" that are just as dumb as a lots of "7 day newbies".

Your attitude shows that you have some serious issues. Most people whom have experience driving truck professionally would figure out quick that you are a major accident looking for a place to happen.

I am familiar with the Flying J in Winchester VA. It isn't anywhere near as tight as the one in Wytheville. I am guessing that by the time you hit that parked truck with your trailer, you were having anger issues very similar to the ones you have displayed here.

The fact that you admit to not knowing your route in Pennsylvania ahead of time, shows that you did not learn about "Pre-planning".....or you just don't know how to read a map or use a computer to research your routes. Lots of roads in Pennsylvania have signs posted that tell you trucks are not allowed on them. Lots of them.

The backing accident.....where you blame your trainer for being to busy talking on the phone to land guide you properly. Well.......My question is....Why didn't you stop the truck, get out of it and confront the guy?

There are a lot of companies out there, that are worse to work for than Swift. I have known a good many Swift drivers over the years. Some of them are still with Swift, 25 and 30 years later.

All through this thread you have had your arm stretched out, pointing your finger at people. What you have failed to comprehend is that while you had that one single digit pointing away from you, there were no less than three that were pointing back at you.

Think about it.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:14 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki86 View Post
I'll forward that last post to Swift's corporate office for you. I'm quite sure they'll be interested in getting their lawyers involved in a slander suit. Whatever lawyer you might have will look as much like a rookie as you do behind the wheel of a truck by the time their lawyers are finished.

Edit: sent
So, what was slanderous in that post? The part where Al was too chicken-sh*t to fire me himself? Well, hell, that was the truth. So, nothing in the post was slanderous. Beside that, I'm kind of disappointed that you didn't send all of the posts I've done. I was seriously expecting more, instead of just one. Huge disappointment!!! I don't know how I'll sleep tonight, wondering whether Swift's goon squad will be hunting me down like a rabid dog...ah ha ha ha. Let 'em get their horses saddled up and ready to ride, yee haw.

Last edited by lilchemmaster; 10-02-2012 at 04:06 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:46 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
I dunno. I have seen some "17 year veterans" that are just as dumb as a lots of "7 day newbies".

Your attitude shows that you have some serious issues. Most people whom have experience driving truck professionally would figure out quick that you are a major accident looking for a place to happen.

I am familiar with the Flying J in Winchester VA. It isn't anywhere near as tight as the one in Wytheville. I am guessing that by the time you hit that parked truck with your trailer, you were having anger issues very similar to the ones you have displayed here.

The fact that you admit to not knowing your route in Pennsylvania ahead of time, shows that you did not learn about "Pre-planning".....or you just don't know how to read a map or use a computer to research your routes. Lots of roads in Pennsylvania have signs posted that tell you trucks are not allowed on them. Lots of them.

The backing accident.....where you blame your trainer for being to busy talking on the phone to land guide you properly. Well.......My question is....Why didn't you stop the truck, get out of it and confront the guy?

There are a lot of companies out there, that are worse to work for than Swift. I have known a good many Swift drivers over the years. Some of them are still with Swift, 25 and 30 years later.

All through this thread you have had your arm stretched out, pointing your finger at people. What you have failed to comprehend is that while you had that one single digit pointing away from you, there were no less than three that were pointing back at you.

Think about it.
That 17-year veteran got me through Chicago, out of New Jersey, and a couple of other places. So, I trust him more than I do other drivers out there. I actually called him on the phone, because I didn't trust those pr*cks at Swift to do it for me. And, no, I didn't call him when I got lost in eastern Pennsylvania. The roads, Hwy. 915 N and Hwy. 26 W, don't allow for cell phone use. In other words, can't get reception in those areas. Otherwise, I would have called him. And, he knows it. Those are places Mark and Eric wouldn't let me drive in. First off, they wouldn't go to New Jersey. Mark had always told me that I could call if I ever needed help. However, when I was in Chicago, he would have NEVER answered the phone, because it was after 10p. That's why, I called the 17-year veteran. I knew he could help me, because he had been to Jewell Osco before. And, he got me there, safe and sound. That's why I trust him. He did it right over the phone and there were no problems, even when I got frustrated. He got me there.

You're right, I didn't have much in the training of "Pre-Planning". I wasn't the one that got to do the planning for the trips. Mark and Eric did all of that. Then, they b*tched when I didn't have any idea where we were going.

How would you do if all you had was someone sitting there b*tching and moaning, from the moment you touch the shifter (on day one)? That's all it was with Mark, b*tch, b*tch, b*tch. I told him that I wanted a new trainer, but he didn't like that idea. He wouldn't even let me speak with Tom Feaker, when I wanted to. He made sure that he was there everytime I spoke with him. So, think about that for a while. Maybe, there were issues that I had, but it was issues with the fact that he was freakin' ******-bag. The only time Eric really b*tched was when he was actually sitting in the passenger seat. But, didn't have to worry about that much, considering he had his a** on the bunk, talking to his mistress most of the time.

What about when all they do is yell at you, even when you're just getting into their truck? They used to yell about not getting the truck's gears shifted, immediately starting out and not knowing how the gears shifted. Then, Mark used to jam the shifter into the gear that it needed to be in, grinding the gears, and not letting me figure out where the shifter had to go. That was majority of the time. So, how are you supposed to figure out how to drive the truck, if they don't let you? That was brought up to Tom Feaker, as well.

As far as Eric goes, I confronted him other times, when I was backing, which didn't do any good. Then, talking to Tom Feaker didn't do any good, either. I had contacted him on other issues and all he said was, "Hang in there, you'll be getting your own truck soon. And, you'll be out on your own." That shows he didn't give a rat's butt about anything that went on. He just wanted his paycheck, just like all of the other jack-a**es at Swift did.

Another issue that was discussed with Tom Feaker was when I wasn't able to make it back for my road test, in Inver Grove Heights, MN. I sent a Qualcomm message to Inver Grove Heights, MN stating that we weren't going to be back by 7:00a, on that Saturday. We weren't able to get loaded in time and were still in Wisconsin. However, the following Monday, Tom Feaker called me up and started b*itching me out because I had missed my road test. And, he asked me why I hadn't contacted anyone. In which, I corrected him immediately and explained that I had and I read the sent Qualcomm message, which had been sent, right over the phone. And, the person giving my road test was there when I did so. Therefore, it showed that Tom Feaker had no idea what was going on with the students, even though he was the one overseeing us. Tom Feaker was out of the Menasha, WI Terminal. But, if you ask me, the students from Inver Grove Heights, MN should have had a Student Driver Manager from there. This way, they might have actually known what was going on with their people.

Yep, there were issues alright.

Last edited by lilchemmaster; 10-02-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchemmaster View Post
That 17-year veteran got me through Chicago, out of New Jersey, and a couple of other places. So, I trust him more than I do other drivers out there. I actually called him on the phone, because I didn't trust those pr*cks at Swift to do it for me. And, no, I didn't call him when I got lost in eastern Pennsylvania. The roads, Hwy. 915 N and Hwy. 26 W, don't allow for cell phone use. In other words, can't get reception in those areas. Otherwise, I would have called him. And, he knows it. Those are places Mark and Eric wouldn't let me drive in. First off, they wouldn't go to New Jersey. Mark had always told me that I could call if I ever needed help. However, when I was in Chicago, he would have NEVER answered the phone, because it was after 10p. That's why, I called the 17-year veteran. I knew he could help me, because he had been to Jewell Osco before. And, he got me there, safe and sound. That's why I trust him. He did it right over the phone and there were no problems, even when I got frustrated. He got me there.

You're right, I didn't have much in the training of "Pre-Planning". I wasn't the one that got to do the planning for the trips. Mark and Eric did all of that. Then, they b*tched when I didn't have any idea where we were going.

How would you do if all you had was someone sitting there b*tching and moaning, from the moment you touch the shifter (on day one)? That's all it was with Mark, b*tch, b*tch, b*tch. I told him that I wanted a new trainer, but he didn't like that idea. He wouldn't even let me speak with Tom Feaker, when I wanted to. He made sure that he was there everytime I spoke with him. So, think about that for a while. Maybe, there were issues that I had, but it was issues with the fact that he was freakin' ******-bag. The only time Eric really b*tched was when he was actually sitting in the passenger seat. But, didn't have to worry about that much, considering he had his a** on the bunk, talking to his mistress most of the time.

What about when all they do is yell at you, even when you're just getting into their truck? They used to yell about not getting the truck's gears shifted, immediately starting out and not knowing how the gears shifted. Then, Mark used to jam the shifter into the gear that it needed to be in, grinding the gears, and not letting me figure out where the shifter had to go. That was majority of the time. So, how are you supposed to figure out how to drive the truck, if they don't let you? That was brought up to Tom Feaker, as well.

As far as Eric goes, I confronted him other times, when I was backing, which didn't do any good. Then, talking to Tom Feaker didn't do any good, either. I had contacted him on other issues and all he said was, "Hang in there, you'll be getting your own truck soon. And, you'll be out on your own." That shows he didn't give a rat's butt about anything that went on. He just wanted his paycheck, just like all of the other jack-a**es at Swift did.

Another issue that was discussed with Tom Feaker was when I wasn't able to make it back for my road test, in Inver Grove Heights, MN. I sent a Qualcomm message to Inver Grove Heights, MN stating that we weren't going to be back by 7:00a, on that Saturday. We weren't able to get loaded in time and were still in Wisconsin. However, the following Monday, Tom Feaker called me up and started b*itching me out because I had missed my road test. And, he asked me why I hadn't contacted anyone. In which, I corrected him immediately and explained that I had and I read the sent Qualcomm message, which had been sent, right over the phone. And, the person giving my road test was there when I did so. Therefore, it showed that Tom Feaker had no idea what was going on with the students, even though he was the one overseeing us. Tom Feaker was out of the Menasha, WI Terminal. But, if you ask me, the students from Inver Grove Heights, MN should have had a Student Driver Manager from there. This way, they might have actually known what was going on with their people.

Yep, there were issues alright.
It might be a mean thing to say but with your attitude and excuse's you'll fit right in at some companie's break room with the rest of the BBRs
You really need to get over this and move on, good luck but remember that job that's been promised to you is still 15 mo. away!
Old 10-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Senior Board Member

He's kind of like the eveready bunny,just keeps going and going and going banging his drum.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Senior Board Member

The two stroke wannabe... sounds like but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but...
Old 10-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Senior Board Member

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1129[/ATTACH]

Can i use that two-stroke?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg llama.jpg (26.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 10-03-2012, 07:06 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
The two stroke wannabe... sounds like but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but - but -but - but...
You sure are funny. Sure you're not a stand-up comedian that no one's ever really heard of?

You really don't get it, do you? And, I'm not just talking about you Fozzy. Here's the truth that stands amongst all of the posts:

When a person allows a f*ck-stick company, such a Swift Transportation, to walk all over them and blatantly place misleading information on a DAC Report, they have to call them out on it. Also, other potential employees must be warned of the potential that it can just as easily happen to them, as well. That's exactly what I'm doing. When Swift Tranpsortation decided that their office personnel's paychecks were more important than standing by their own Rules and Promises they made, guaranteeing adequate training, they deserve everything they get. And, no, I'm not one to let it go, nor am I one to allow d-bags like Tom Feaker, Al Golu, or Robert Whitlatch off of the hook for their incompetance and stupidity. Especially, with the fact, that I lost more than $500.00, because of the blatant lies that came from Robert (Jonestown, PA Terminal). That lying b*st*rd told me, the day that he fired me, that they would ship all of my stuff to me. However, nearly four (4) weeks later, I had to drive out to Jonestown and pick all of my stuff up, which had been sitting out in the weather and elements, on their dock, for that whole time. His excuse was, "We don't have an account that we could just ship it to you through UPS." So, I had to spend the money to drive out there and get it myself. And, they didn't even return the air hose and seatbelt cover, which I had purchased with my own money.

I am a persistant b*st*rd. None of these will actually mean anything to you. But, they're amounts of time that I have taken and continue to take, because I've been extremely persistant: twelve (12) years and seven-and-one-half (7 1/2) years. The first number is how long I continued to get to where everyone said I'd never get. Which, it was one of my main goals in life. The second one is still ongoing and I still haven't given up. So, this thing with Swift Transportation is a cake-walk compared to those.

I've got plenty more stuff to continue on for a while, so make all the jokes you want.

One more point to make - The Energizer bunny has batteries, I don't.

Tags
dac, swift transportation, trucking companies