User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Woops

Well Thursday I was on I85 near Greensboro and somehow missed the signs that said no trucks left two lanes. I knew I wasn't allowed in the far left lane but, for some reason thought I was allowed in the third lane. Anyhow though the kind trooper told me I wasn't suposed to be over there at a cost of $220 and some points on my license.:angryblue:

So I guess my question is, does anyone know of a decent lawyer around Greensboro? I have no problem paying the fine but, I have no points on my license and this would be the first ever ticket I've got and would like to keep it that way.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
Well Thursday I was on I85 near Greensboro and somehow missed the signs that said no trucks left two lanes. I knew I wasn't allowed in the far left lane but, for some reason thought I was allowed in the third lane. Anyhow though the kind trooper told me I wasn't suposed to be over there at a cost of $220 and some points on my license.:angryblue:

So I guess my question is, does anyone know of a decent lawyer around Greensboro? I have no problem paying the fine but, I have no points on my license and this would be the first ever ticket I've got and would like to keep it that way.

You might give OOIDA a call. I think they have a program with one of the legal referral companies. You need to be real careful with your license.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:47 PM
Senior Board Member

As many times as i have been through there I never even thoght of using that lane...I know this isnt helpful but use that ticket to learn to stay to the right by default, then if u miss the truck restriction sign there will be no problem.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One View Post
As many times as i have been through there I never even thoght of using that lane...I know this isnt helpful but use that ticket to learn to stay to the right by default, then if u miss the truck restriction sign there will be no problem.
Trust me I will never use that lane again. I think I was just having a major brain fart at the time. When the trooper told me why I got stoped, I was verry surprised.