User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default My DAC REPORT

HELP! HELP! I got my Class A in July 2005 from Pennsylvania (I'm fromPhilly since 2003). I started out with werner(otr) where on a foggy night (2005) somewhere in ILL making a delievery to a Kraft Food warehouse a security guard from some area remotely closed one of those one arm wooden security gates down on my trailer(53ft) after the last tandem wheel had passed,breaking the arm of the security gate my 1st) inccident. 2nd) On a very cold icey night somewhere in NJ(Northern) driving a 05 Freightliner Classic and a 53ft tlr.,as I was backing into a very tight spot between two tlrs, trying to keep my tlr from bumping one of the trls on either side i kept doing pull ups causing me to go up on the the grass of the moving company across the street, which was very muddy causing my tractor to sink in it, got it out without a tow but damaged the grass. I left mr werner, drove a limo for a while and then went to jbhunt what a joke did not stay a week,but No (0)accidents/incidents! 2/06. Returned to werner dedicated from 4/06-9/06 (0) accidents/incidents, drove limo and went backto work for New England Motor Frieght 12/06-2/07 had to resign my old car died on me so no way to get to work. but No (0) accidents/icidents there. drove llimo until 4/07 hired by western express LOL! from 04/07 until 6/07 NO (0) accidents/icidents but YaY! got the call from OLD DOMINION Frieght they wanna hire me, Resigned from we LOL! to start work out of brooklyn,ny but it took from 7/07 until 9/07 to get me rollin. I was hired by OD to be a linehaul driver doubles,NO/Never any (0) accidents/incidents while doing linehaul. Things started to slow up,so OD had me doing local stuff (brooklyn and queens,new york). 1) nyc mta bus as I was going straight he had the stop sign,but drives into my tandem tlr(48ft) last tire drivers side bklyn,nyc. 2) Steel hanging from subway el opens up my pup tlr roof night time bklyn.,nyc. 3)customer closes overhead door down as I was backing pup tlr into a hole,no tlr damage,but slight overhead door damage quns.,nyc. 4) Car hits my tlr tire as I'm standing still (my hazard lights on parking brake on) waiting for a doulble park car in front of me to move and he squeezes by but hits my tire messing up his driver's side quns.,nyc. 5) Car runs into the back of my tlr while I'm in tractor (Parked) doing paper work bklyn.,nyc 6) Making delievery inside (my truck is safely parked and is off and) unknown truck backs into my tractor busts my grillle and radiator hit and run bklyn.,nyc. 7) As I'm turning into a tight street driver backs car into my pup tlr driverside tire quns.,nyc. 8) Driving Straight truck backed into delievery dock,while I'm inside making a delievery(my trruck is off parked safely)unknown vehicle hits my front bumper pass. side and hits parked car quns.,nyc. 9) Driving straight truck after I safely stop and making a right turn a guy in a pickup truck (ford ranger) runs his p/u into my rightside! bklyn.,nyc. I don't remeber any of the dates but it's all on My DAC, but not in detail just says 09 dot non-recordable accidents/incidents. I worked for OD from 09/07-03/09 LAID OFF! Worked for UPS as a feeder driver for X-Mas 11/10-12/10 for (4)weeks No (0) accidents/icidents. All these companies have stated on MY DAC they would hire me again! My MVR has non of this stuff on it (It's Clean)! I don't drink or drug, NEVER, EVER failed a Drug Screen! I have applied at UPS frieght took road test (passed), I have appiled at Central Transport and A.Duie Plye. All these companies I never hear from them. What can I do? where can I work? my unemployment ranout after 99weeks I had to apply for welfare!
Old 05-12-2011, 01:48 AM
Rookie

I got a job!