Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   Did You Know That You Can TransFlo From Your Home Computer? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/40129-did-you-know-you-can-transflo-your-home-computer.html)

Aufgeblassen 07-11-2010 02:33 PM

Did You Know That You Can TransFlo From Your Home Computer?

My 17 year old son figured out how for me. Makes it so much nicer to just come home after last delivery, instead of having to find a truckstop on the way home, in order to get paid promptly for the load.

Here's a link to set it up:

akaPC - Disclaimer

Copperhead 07-11-2010 07:16 PM

Yep. Been scanning and sending paperwork with my computer at home via TransFlo for a few years now. Carriers that are using TransFlo usually will provide their people with the method to do this from home.

geeshock 07-11-2010 09:08 PM

nice, if your at a rest area or shiper/reciever and have the capabilities, might save you haveing to go out of route to find a TS to do it as well. would be nice, consignee signs your paperwork and 5 min later, your company has it.

YerDaddy 07-16-2010 02:54 PM

That Pegasus crapware I do not want on my PC. It has a service that runs in the background all the time.

I just scan my docs and convert them to Monochrome CCITT Group4 .tif (transflo won't accept another type of tif) with ZAN Image Printer (very useful software - highly recommended) and email to ****@e-transflo.com (****being your company's four letter code with transflo). They automatically email you right back with a received confirmation.

flood 07-16-2010 07:31 PM

we been using fransflo at the truckstops for a long time but when the company went to incab-home scanning it goes throught trip-pac...?

Copperhead 07-17-2010 05:52 AM

I been using a scanner and then attaching the pages to an email and sending it to transflo. No need for software on the computer and I get immediate email confirmation that batch received successfully. I just print that out and staple it to the load paperwork and file away. I do use the truckstops whenever I have some paperwork and am going to stop in anyway. Since I go home each weekend, a lot of times just take the paperwork home and have an adult beverage and scan the stuff in.

And some want to return to the old days of trucking. Pay phones, snail mail, etc.

Fredog 07-17-2010 01:04 PM

we have a very hi-tech method, we put the bills in a company envelope and when we go to the yard, we put the envelope in the basket, then the office manager takes the envelopes out of the basket and inputs the information so we get paid on Friday for everything we did up until last Saturday

geeshock 07-18-2010 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog (Post 483644)
we have a very hi-tech method, we put the bills in a company envelope and when we go to the yard, we put the envelope in the basket, then the office manager takes the envelopes out of the basket and inputs the information so we get paid on Friday for everything we did up until last Saturday

HEY!!! your company stole our idea, lol. actualy, we stick ours in the mailbox outside the office :p

Fredog 07-18-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geeshock (Post 483689)
HEY!!! your company stole our idea, lol. actualy, we stick ours in the mailbox outside the office :p

we do that too if the office is closed.:clap:

Copperhead 08-01-2010 11:45 PM

That works great if you get by the yard. I might get thru the company a couple of times a month. And that is even with doing primarily regional runs and home each weekend. Transflo is a real cool deal in my case.