User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2013, 04:12 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Looking for loads?

I was a motor carrier/independent owner-operator for 5 years, here in Northern Illinois and am now retired. I know that running your own truck and finding loads at the same time is a Class A pain in the neck! And if that's not bad enough knowing which brokers to run and expect to get paid by them is even harder.

So in that vein I'm wondering if there are any O/Ops who would like to hook up with me and let me find you loads while you're doing the driving chores? In other words, you're not working for me - I'm working for YOU. I am, NOT a broker and don't want to be. I just want to find an honest way to make a few bucks and a few good friends who would rather concentrate on driving duties than having to worry about if they can get a load out of their next drop point.

I'm not interested in handling YOUR money. All payments would still go to YOU and you'd pay me. It's as simple as that!

I can also assist you with weather reports, road conditions, fuel prices, re-routing in case of road closures, finding a repair shop, etc., etc.

Anyone interested?

Call Phil at 815-973-8128 and let's talk.