User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Need Flatbed Owner Ops

Looking for O/O with 6 months flatbed exp to lease on have drop and hook out of Texas and Regular Hauls for the rest of the 48 call today get to work making the money you want. No forced dispatch run the runs that make you the most money

Call Scott 615 271 3687 or 615 856 4341

Owner Operators | Flatbed Trucking Company | idrivetsh.com
Old 02-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Senior Board Member

I see on your load board some loads are for Tennessee Steel Hauler drivers only whats that all about?? That must be the high paying loads.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 02-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Rookie

All of our drivers are O/O so yes to your question that would be the loads you would be hauling we have no company drivers give me a call 615 271 3687
Old 02-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Senior Board Member

Most folks posting driving jobs on here are full of BS and sometimes even outright con-artists. Especially when they post in the wrong section as you have done, and I love outing them when I can. Tennessee Steel Haulers certainly doesn’t fit that description. RTS has you with a very respectable “B” credit score with 1,215 experiences reported by 119 carriers. Kudos to your office staff for conducting the money side of things with some dignity and self-respect.

My only concern is the fact that you are flagged with CSA in three BASIC categories…
Unsafe Driving – 86%
Fatigued Driving – 80.9%
Vehicle Maintenance – 87.9%
and are borderline in the Driver Fitness BASIC with a score of 73.1%.

There’s no chance of me ever leasing on because I happily run under my own authority, but even if I didn’t, I’d be worried about being the object of constant scrutiny every time I crossed a scale with TSH numbers on my truck. It’s not fun being the pet project of the DOT. I hope your safety department is able to get a handle on the situation before you guys go the way of the Dodo. It would be a shame to see a company that pays its bills on-time go under. Good luck.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:19 AM

I haul pipe out of Houston every other day and I see the TSH drivers in the pipe yards and I can understand why their CSA scores are so bad.

You are a rumor, recognizable only as deja vu, and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist. You were never even born. Anonymity is your name, silence is your native tongue. You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We are "them." We are "they." We are the Men in Black.

We either hang together or we will be hanged seperately. -Benjamin Franklin 1767