User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Owner Operators With New Authority?

Have you recently received your authority and having trouble securing freight?

Let us help you find loads that meet your standards and satisfaction.

We are Honesty Freight Connection, an Independent Truck Dispatching Company.

If you are an Owner Operator or small - medium fleet company with Flatbed, Dry Van, Reefer, Step Deck trailers, we can assist you.

Honesty Freight Connection will provide a committed and reliable service, dedicated to helping you stay moving and loaded, while ensuring that you keep all the profit.

We do the work so that you won't have to consistently resort to accepting cheap freight.

Finding loads and negotiating the best rate for the driver is our primary goal. Processing all the paperwork and setting up accounts with shippers and direct manufacturers are more of what we do.

Using the services of Honesty Freight Connection will eliminate your expense and time consumed with locating, negotiating and documentation processing of the freight transported.

If you currently have your MCA and the required insurance, we can begin the process of getting and keeping you loaded at great rates.

If you are interested in taking advantage of our services, contact for further details.

***Need flatbeds to move direct manufacturer freight in the South East region***

Honesty Freight Connection LLC
Tel: (901)463-3031
Fax: (800)818-0438
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.greatratefinder.com
Old 06-16-2011, 03:58 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatratefinder View Post
Have you recently received your authority and having trouble securing freight?

Let us help you find loads that meet your standards and satisfaction.

We are Honesty Freight Connection, an Independent Truck Dispatching Company.

If you are an Owner Operator or small - medium fleet company with Flatbed, Dry Van, Reefer, Step Deck trailers, we can assist you.

Honesty Freight Connection will provide a committed and reliable service, dedicated to helping you stay moving and loaded, while ensuring that you keep all the profit.

We do the work so that you won't have to consistently resort to accepting cheap freight.

Finding loads and negotiating the best rate for the driver is our primary goal. Processing all the paperwork and setting up accounts with shippers and direct manufacturers are more of what we do.

Using the services of Honesty Freight Connection will eliminate your expense and time consumed with locating, negotiating and documentation processing of the freight transported.

If you currently have your MCA and the required insurance, we can begin the process of getting and keeping you loaded at great rates.

If you are interested in taking advantage of our services, contact for further details.

***Need flatbeds to move direct manufacturer freight in the South East region***

Honesty Freight Connection LLC
Tel: (901)463-3031
Fax: (800)818-0438
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.greatratefinder.com

Great little ad you have there. Decent little website too! HOWEVER.........WHY is there no address listed for your location?? WHY are there no pictures and history of the Corporate leadership?? Even.....the company founder??

If I was running my own authority again.........I would pass.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:37 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
Great little ad you have there. Decent little website too! HOWEVER.........WHY is there no address listed for your location?? WHY are there no pictures and history of the Corporate leadership?? Even.....the company founder??

If I was running my own authority again.........I would pass.

Thanks for your compliments....really appreciate. The suggestions are great also. I thought I had all the bases covered on the website.

The company is very new....small family outfit, with me doing all of the setup (website, marketing, business structure, locating manufacturer leads, etc.)....yes...there will be many tweaks to come.

"Pictures and history of corporate leadership".........:eek2: Not just yet but soon. We are still putting the fine tuning on the tax and legal differences as LLC setup versus S/P.
Even though we're new and have more to learn....we always strive to give top notch service...no matter how hectic a day can get. Doing this business and helping the drivers is what we love! It's the reason we decided on this instead of considering brokering.

Reading over the different topics here and working with the drivers on the road has made me feel like....wow...wish I had known about this other side to the trucking industry years ago. How it's been kept so secret is beyond me....

Didn't mean to ramble..but thanks again!

Last edited by greatratefinder; 06-16-2011 at 06:50 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:35 AM
Senior Board Member

I can put a 53' low deck spread axle step in Williamsport, PA or Avondale, PA ready to load Mon or Tues (June 27, 28). Looking to get to the London, ON area. Can scale 47,000 or a little more. You can reply here if you have anything.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:52 PM
Rookie

NJ to OH and then back to NJ, 53' dry van, i'm running that route twice per week, let me know what can you give me, your RATE, so i can compare and then (if i like it) i can sign up.
Another thing: i believe you need broker authority to do that kind of work!!

Last edited by crazyeyes; 06-21-2011 at 05:58 PM.
Old 06-26-2011, 12:10 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rank View Post
I can put a 53' low deck spread axle step in Williamsport, PA or Avondale, PA ready to load Mon or Tues (June 27, 28). Looking to get to the London, ON area. Can scale 47,000 or a little more. You can reply here if you have anything.
I covered it myself. Baltimore, MD to Barrie, ON - legal on a 48' SD - 1 pick + 2 drops - $2,100 on 530 miles. Thanks anyway.