User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2016, 09:11 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Experienced Driver Looking for O O's or Small trucking Co. with Freight to Run

Seeking a small trucking company or owner operator to drive for who has plenty of freight to run. Preplanned trips to get me back to Connecticut weekly prefer east of Rockies. Mega carrier need not reply. I have a spotless record. I am dependable honest and ontime with good pre planning my time management is right on. I can provide references is needed. If interested drop me a line.
Old 12-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Rookie

Hi, I am an owner op with a 2004 peterbilt 370 with a big sleeper pulling a 48 ft step. I'm leased to a small carrier hauling airplane engines and regular step deck freight. I cannot go out full time and do not want the Truck idle so i'm looking for a good Driver to do some driving when I'm not out, you'll be out probably three quarters of the year. If interested call Brendan 570 269 1098