User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2014, 10:53 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Trader seeks team driver

I have been a trader for more than 15 years and will be purchasing a truck, once I can line up a driver. I will pay great wages above standard to someone that understands the options and futures markets. I would ideally like to drive and trade with an equal partner, someone that understands what portfolio margin is and can discuss further privately.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:20 PM
Rookie
Default Interested in Driving and Market Conversation

Hello. My name is Mike. I will be finishing truck school soon. I have a recent post with that same information "Ross". I am intrigued by your post for two reasons----1. I am looking to drive for a truck owner as a team position. Though I will only have the experience provided by the truck school (highly accredited school), it won't take long for me to "shift gears" so-to-speak. 2. I don't have detailed knowledge regarding the options and futures market, but have friends who do, and it is something I would be interested in. I am an intelligent person, and easily learn. If you are still looking for candidates, I am an option should you think so. You can contact me at [email protected].