User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2011, 11:50 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Pulling Pneumatic Tankers ?????

Can anyone give me the Pros' and Cons' in pulling a Pneumatic Tanker ???? Also are there any good companies in Alabama to drive for ??
Old 07-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang1991 View Post
Can anyone give me the Pros' and Cons' in pulling a Pneumatic Tanker ???? Also are there any good companies in Alabama to drive for ??
What is available to you depends on where you live in Alabama. If you live near Huntsville...the very best "pneumatic" company is available to you...and they hire "newb's" and train them.

Driver Opportunities at A&R Logistics

Else where in Alabama......Wiley Sanders will train you. You will make okay money....... AFTER you finish training.

Wiley Sanders Truck Lines - Drivers
Old 07-22-2011, 01:55 AM
Rookie

Sorry about the lack of info ::: I live in McCalla,Al on 20/59 at exit 104 ( Flying J )....... also 12 yrs. driving...Clean driving record....

Would like to get back to pulling End Dump Trailers but would also like to look into Hopper/ or Pneumatics......
Old 07-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang1991 View Post
Sorry about the lack of info ::: I live in McCalla,Al on 20/59 at exit 104 ( Flying J )....... also 12 yrs. driving...Clean driving record....

Would like to get back to pulling End Dump Trailers but would also like to look into Hopper/ or Pneumatics......
Check with A & R up in Huntsville. With your experience, you would probably be allowed to take the truck home. And you are in a prime spot as far as some of their major routing goes.