User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default you ain't gonna believe this!!

So i was driving into jersey yesterday, i had not been there since thursday last week. well i crossed the state line up there on 78 and they are repaving that rough section..the first 6 miles. well i can see that they got some of the paving done and i really wanted to drive in the new smooth lanes. so i pulled up in front of the cones and got out to move them, then outta no where this worker comes up to me yelling asking what i am doing. so i explained to him that i have 6 months supertrucker experience with a vast knowledge of what is right and wrong and i can see that some of the road is done and i am just going up to exit 29(287 south), and he has the nerve to yell at me and tell me that part of the road is closed. so, what do i do? that right, i call 911 and ask the emergency operator if she can stop or at least slow traffic down so i can get back into the traffic lanes. she told me they don't do that. then when i get to the scale they pull me in and read me the riot act for trying to do what i did, can you beleive that ****?? so they do a full DOT on me and all they can find is one light out...i mean who needs all of them...minor details. was i worng?
Old 04-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Board Icon

:bigthink:

http://watsonsysco.com/
Old 04-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd112488 View Post
So i was driving into jersey yesterday, i had not been there since thursday last week. well i crossed the state line up there on 78 and they are repaving that rough section..the first 6 miles. well i can see that they got some of the paving done and i really wanted to drive in the new smooth lanes. so i pulled up in front of the cones and got out to move them, then outta no where this worker comes up to me yelling asking what i am doing. so i explained to him that i have 6 months supertrucker experience with a vast knowledge of what is right and wrong and i can see that some of the road is done and i am just going up to exit 29(287 south), and he has the nerve to yell at me and tell me that part of the road is closed. so, what do i do? that right, i call 911 and ask the emergency operator if she can stop or at least slow traffic down so i can get back into the traffic lanes. she told me they don't do that. then when i get to the scale they pull me in and read me the riot act for trying to do what i did, can you beleive that ****?? so they do a full DOT on me and all they can find is one light out...i mean who needs all of them...minor details. was i worng?
kevin is that you?
Old 04-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

That was funny :lol2::lol2::clap:

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 04-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

JD, your record is broken :hellno: :thumbsdown:
Old 04-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Senior Board Member

i don't care who are. that was some funny chit right there!

the nerve of those DOT commies! hmpf! :rofl::rofl:
Old 04-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Your right, I don't believe you. And here is way:
Quote:
well i crossed the state line up there on 78 and they are repaving that rough section..the first 6 miles.
:rofl:

:thumbsup:

MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Old 04-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Board Regular

no, really doubler..they are repaving that first section...ON BOTH SIDES!!!!
Old 04-29-2009, 09:29 PM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member

Quote:
no, really doubler..they are repaving that first section...ON BOTH SIDES!!!!
H*LL must have finally froze over!:lol: DANGIT! I won't get to drive on it. I passed on the "northern" run and chose the "southern" overnight run. Shhould have taken NJ. Oh while. AMISH country,PA here I come(for one night a week)

MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Old 04-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Water Board Administrator
Senior Board Member