Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asian Massage at Dayton T/A

belpre122 is offline Local Advocate Senior Board Member

Default Asian Massage at Dayton T/A

Whhoaa Moderators.........please read before you delete...........

I had the pleasure of stopping by the Dayton, Oh T/A while on personal business this morning. Lo and behold. Right in front of the Fuel Desk was a large sign dangling from the ceiling "Asian Massage-------^." OK, I'm WITH all of you that get frustrated at communities that resist/refuse to permit truckstops in their locality. But, come on. This was a T/A! See what happens when I wander out of Indiana? Hell I'm no prude. If I wasn't still reeling from the $70.00 to fill up my Windstar...............I'd have been there.
    ...................Because it was in YOUR neighborhood.........not mine.......for now.
    "Just another OTR coolie carrier. They suck. They ALL suck. Run away from coolie OTR trucking" The Great ColdFrostyMug

Orangetxguy is offline Senior Board Member

Default Re: Asian Massage at Dayton T/A

Quote Originally Posted by belpre122
    Whhoaa Moderators.........please read before you delete...........

I had the pleasure of stopping by the Dayton, Oh T/A while on personal business this morning. Lo and behold. Right in front of the Fuel Desk was a large sign dangling from the ceiling "Asian Massage-------^." OK, I'm WITH all of you that get frustrated at communities that resist/refuse to permit truckstops in their locality. But, come on. This was a T/A! See what happens when I wander out of Indiana? Hell I'm no prude. If I wasn't still reeling from the $70.00 to fill up my Windstar...............I'd have been there.
    ...................Because it was in YOUR neighborhood.........not mine.......for now.

:shock: Dang son...you need to get out more often. There is a no-name truckstop on US30, in Grovetown IN, that offers massage. Most all of the Petro's & TA's, in Indiana offer massage...and it really isn't what you are thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Space...............Is disease and danger, wrapped in darkness and silence! :thumbsup: Star Trek2009

Default Re: Asian Massage at Dayton T/A

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetxguy
    and it really isn't what you are thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Darn Stan! Must be the ole mind working overtime again. Grovetown ya say LOL :wink: Back to OTR for this cat..............
    "Just another OTR coolie carrier. They suck. They ALL suck. Run away from coolie OTR trucking" The Great ColdFrostyMug

Sealord is offline Senior Board Member

Default T/A Massage

You sure it wasn't just an ad for a massage place near the T/A? Anywho, most drivers will be put off after they find out they'll have to shower,... with soap,... and dryoff,... before a masseuse will touch 'em. BOL

Default Re: T/A Massage

Quote Originally Posted by Sealord
    You sure it wasn't just an ad for a massage place near the T/A? Anywho, most drivers will be put off after they find out they'll have to shower,... with soap,... and dryoff,... before a masseuse will touch 'em. BOL
    .......100% sure. Only thing I'm not foggy about is the Happy Ending.
    I'm 110% on that. :wink:\

"You can take the boy out of OTR...but you can't take the OTR out of the boy"
    belpre122

MartenDrvrCA is offline Member

Not sure I understand what the complaint is.It's because there is an asian massage parlor in the t/a? Theres is alot of little asian massage parlors in t/a's.Theres one also at the t/a right outside of denver on the 70 before vail pass.

Jay B is offline Board Regular

I was in a TA a couple weeks ago and a little asian chick asked me "you want massage?"
    I swear I flashed back 25 years to the PI and could almost taste the San Miguel. But alas, I passed because I figured since I wasn't at the samurai in barrio barreta i wasn't going to get the "sensation" after the rub down. That and I didnt have 20 pesos on me.

ohiomohawk is offline Board Regular
    NOT TELLING....but it is in the same state that the Ohio State Buckeyes play!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay B
    I was in a TA a couple weeks ago and a little asian chick asked me "you want massage?"
    I was at the Dayton TA a while back and a lady was handing out little pieces of paper with massage pricing and info.

They also have a private massage room upstairs at the Wheeling,WV TA.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomohawk
    And to think that I grew up down in Parkersburg and somehow missed that. :lol:

It's all about public perception folks. Personally, I don't have a problem with it. But please, don't tell me that this bodes well with the general public. Bet the church crowd enjoys that one on the way over to the buffet. Not.

Whammo is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by belpre122
    And to think that I grew up down in Parkersburg and somehow missed that. :lol:

It's all about public perception folks. Personally, I don't have a problem with it. But please, don't tell me that this bodes well with the general public. Bet the church crowd enjoys that one on the way over to the buffet. Not.
    Getting a massage is no big deal unless you are really uptight. All the more reason to get a massage actually :wink:

As long as the masseuse is licensed everything is on the up and up. If you are married you can always get a same sex masseuse.

Who cares what the people in church think? Just worry about what God thinks and you'll be fine.
    Git 'er done!

Jumbo is offline Senior Board Member

Had one just last week. Slept like a baby. Well worth the price of admission. Sure made the old skeleton feel better.
    Don't trust anybody. Especially that guy in the mirror.

Whammo is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo
    Had one just last week. Slept like a baby. Well worth the price of admission. Sure made the old skeleton feel better.
    I used to get a massage at my gym every Friday after my workout. Anyone that hasn't experienced a professional massage is missing out. What did they charge at the T/A?
    Git 'er done!

Quote Originally Posted by Whammo
    If you are married you can always get a same sex masseuse.
    Married or not. I am sure that I don't want Chad's hands on me. :wink:

ohiomohawk is offline Board Regular
    NOT TELLING....but it is in the same state that the Ohio State Buckeyes play!!

As long as the masseuse is licensed everything is on the up and up.

As long as the masseuse is licensed everything is on the up and up.

Mohawk.....You're gonna have to do something about that avatar. Every time I see it, I wanna jump back in the Windstar and road it back over to Dayton. ops: :shock:

Notice new ads at the bottom of the page, ie:
    Chicago Massage
    Body And Soul Spa Offers Massages & More! Visit Our Downtown Location
    www. BodyAndSoulSpas. com
    Learn Massage in Chicago
    Cortiva Institute Offers Massage Classes in Chicago. Learn More.
    www.cortiva.com

We're movin on up boys. and girls

Malaki86 is online now Senior Board Member

I was walking past the massage "room" at the T/A in Harrisonburg, PA one evening and saw something that really disturbed me. The guy getting the massage was on his stomach on the table with his shirt off and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - I've seen gorillas with less hair on him. I felt like stopping and giving the masseuse a bonus for having to touch that. I had nightmares about it.

Snowman7 is offline Water Board Administrator Senior Board Member

I had to go back and re read the title of your post. I couldn't figure out why you were so worried about an Asian message! Plus I couldn't figure out what the message was! Was it a hidden message? Doh! Now I got it! :lol:

Syncrosonix is offline Senior Board Member

the t/a in santa rosa, new mexico has an asian massage parlor. i was wondering if it comes with a happy ending.

jmilici is offline Member

Don't really see what the big deal is, as someone already said most t/a's and petro's and some small truck stops have these. And since when did Dayton get a t/a. I live 45 minutes from Dayton and the last time I checked they do not have any truck stops. From what I heard the only truck stop in Dayton was shut down like 15 years ago or something.

Are you talking about the t/a in Eaton, oh, exit 10 off I-70 or the t/a in Wapakoneta, exit 113 off I-75?
    "A society that will trade a little order for a little freedom will lose both, and deserve neither." - Thomas Jefferson

I am a "moon bat" and proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jmilici
    Don't really see what the big deal is, as someone already said most t/a's and petro's and some small truck stops have these. And since when did Dayton get a t/a. I live 45 minutes from Dayton and the last time I checked they do not have any truck stops. From what I heard the only truck stop in Dayton was shut down like 15 years ago or something.

Are you talking about the t/a in Eaton, oh, exit 10 off I-70 or the t/a in Wapakoneta, exit 113 off I-75?
    It is called the Dayton Travel Center. Yes it is at Exit 10. Maybe T/A should get a few maps also. :lol:

22. This ad will disappear if you login

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast