Thread: Companies that hire drivers that have failed a drug test

Frankley is offline Rookie

Default Companies that hire drivers that have failed a drug test

I just wanted to know is there any companies that anybody know of that hires drivers that have previous failed a drug test. If it's otr or local that would be fine just any info. I did finish up my sap program and I just wanted to know any info would be helpful

Cluggy619 is offline Senior Board Member

Default Re: Companies that hire drivers that have failed a drug test

Quote Originally Posted by Frankley
    I just wanted to know is there any companies that anybody know of that hires drivers that have previous failed a drug test. If it's otr or local that would be fine just any info. I did finish up my sap program and I just wanted to know any info would be helpful
    I would hope....NONE!!! But that's not the case. It is too bad that there are many companies that will hire you......
    Anyone can learn to drive a truck. Few become truck drivers.

Deja moo. It's when you feel you have heard this BS before.
    '

Fozzy is offline Senior Board Member

OK, just for the sake of argument, why do you feel that after a failed drug test, anyone SHOULD waste their time or take a chance on you?

Drug test's didn't just start yesterday and to take or be on recreation drugs when you fall under the FMCSR drug testing requirements shows a complete lack of common sense and judgement.

Common Sense and Judgment is a HUGE part of this career field. Why hire someone who apparently has such low quantities of both?

5. This ad will disappear if you login