User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default my soon to be wife and mother of my daughter, has left

Hey, I just join the form... I need someone, to help me.. im a male and my fiance is driving truck.. I stay home with my three year old daughter..and its so hard, the frustration, and depression, of hearing my daughter talk about missing momma, and have to sleep without her, or see her smile at me in the morning...or just have her physical support. I knew it was gonna be hard, but damn.. We really miss her alote..and its kinda funny im, I think,, im the only man in this position. I feel like im missing my life..
Old 11-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Board Icon

You have your daughter. She needs you more. Don't fail her.
Old 11-13-2014, 06:49 PM
Senior Board Member

^^ Gee thats the best advice Hobo's ever give and in less than a dozen words!
Spend time with her and make her feel special.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington
Old 11-16-2014, 06:07 AM
Senior Board Member

Bobkong ~ I hear everything your saying and I can feel for you in all the area's you mentioned. Let me first say ~ Your NOT the only Man in your position. I've meet a few other females that drive the lower 48 states and the husband stays home to take care of the children and house hold repairs and need to keep a home clean and flowing smoothly. Yes for the older generation the roles seem reversed, but in the real working world , more woman Are working and the husband stays home to take care of things. But rest assured your wife has pictures placed in her tractor of you and your daughter and every chance she gets to, she speaks about you. She feels the frustration, depression, lonelness wishing she could curl up next to you when she lays down, or share with you something funny she just saw in a TS, or a herd of deer grassing in the pasture along the hwy- all things she'd love to share with you. But she is doing what is Best for Your family ..... and I'm sure it won't be forever thou... and she is giving you a Blessing standing right in front of you that will benefit your Daughter for the rest of Her Life .... Bonding, laughing, going fishing together, going to the park or bike rides - all those things help to build that all Important Bond between a Father and a Daughter. That Father and Daughter Bond is extremely important, because by your actions she is learning how a Man should treat a lady and how a Father supports his Wife in a job that takes her away from you for a few weeks at a time..... Coming from a Lady myself, the Bond between a Daughter and a Father is one of the STRONGEST bond that will stay with your Daughter for her entire life. She will grow up and be drawn toward Men that remind her of her Dad if he is loving and talks to her and listens to her when she takes .... or ( and I don't know you but I need to throw this out there anyway) if your by chance one of those Males that gets mad about everything and stomps your feet and yells at the top of your lounges, - then- that's the example you will be putting in front of your daughter so when she grows to the age of looking for a husband ... she'll think she must have a males that yells and screams all the time and never listens to anyone (us Kids) . ~ I'm speaking from my past history with my Father .... he was a great financial provider, but he had a short temper, I would literly get a beating with a belt almost everyday, my Senior year I was Engaged with a Ring on my hand and Announcement in the paper and everything ... and One morning before I left the house he didn't approve of the way I looked at him and he told me to go to the bedroom *I knew what that meant* ... he pulled his belt off and he started his beating from my back down to my legs, at one point I looked back and him and asked if he was done yet)I learned to block out the pain) - that fueled him more and he continued to beat me ....... Luckly my dark blouse, jeans covered up the belt wealp over my entire body ( because he never learned how to talk to his kids and have fun with them) His last 2 years on earth was the Best 2 years of our entire Life with him, he was dying with massive lung cancer in both lungs and those 2 years he asked for forgiveness and we laughted and went to the park, with him in a wheel chair and oxygen tank ......(sorry I should of stopped my fingers from typing several lines back .... BUT your time NOW with your Daughter is soooooo Important to Bond and show her quality, honestly, dependably,compassion, and all those things that will help to direct her toward being an awesome young Lady - and one that know Her Father truly loves her, as well as Her Mother truly loves her too ..... it's just that moma's Office is on the road....... Hold Your head up High ! You've been given a Gift of Bonding time with your Daughter.... Hopefully the two of you are taking pictures to show Mom when she comes in to see how much fun both of you are having. Remember Keep your Head High !!

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'
Old 12-17-2014, 08:21 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobkong View Post
I think,, im the only man in this position. I feel like im missing my life..
I dunno man, I think theres a LOT more stay at home dads than people think. My wife makes more than me, if anyone in our relationship were to stay home it would only make sense for it to be me. Seems it would be kinda cool honestly. I drive local/regional and now with a kid I couldn't bring myself to be OTR, but don't judge anybody that wants to but theirs some pretty descent paying work for local people out there if it comes to that.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-2015, 02:50 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobkong View Post
Hey, I just join the form... I need someone, to help me.. im a male and my fiance is driving truck.. I stay home with my three year old daughter..and its so hard, the frustration, and depression, of hearing my daughter talk about missing momma, and have to sleep without her, or see her smile at me in the morning...or just have her physical support. I knew it was gonna be hard, but damn.. We really miss her alote..and its kinda funny im, I think,, im the only man in this position. I feel like im missing my life..
Its Ok buddy my wife went threw it and there are other men out there in the same position you are in just pray for her saftey and health