User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2014, 02:25 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I wish me and this man could sit down and talk but he's the type of man that thinks he's right and when he's done he's done. He came home tonight and had this ugly look on his face as soon as he looked at me.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:54 AM
Senior Board Member

Crystal I sent you a Private message. Please check your folder.

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'
Old 10-24-2014, 08:25 PM
Rookie

I don't know where to find your private msg 4 roses
Old 10-24-2014, 11:06 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Go to the top of this page and click on "notifications." You should see a drop down box. Look for "inbox." Click on it and that should take you to your messages.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:32 AM
Senior Board Member

I just tuned in on this and noticed a couple things right off.
#1 "Hubby's lazy and just wants to sleep", Gman addressed this and I concur. It's tough on the stay home parent, after all she's been stuck in that house with TWO toddlers for a week she needs a break from them just like he needs a break from the road.
#2 Trust- In other words wife doubts hubby's faithfulness. Is it possible that he may feel the same way? Try getting some cheap dollar store greeting cards like I love you, Missing you and wish you were here ect. And make a little note on each and pack them in his gear. Put one here or there so he finds them one at a time. he could do the same for you. And the lot lizards? I really wouldn't worry to much about them. Most of the one's I've seen don't look to bad in a dark parking lot 20 feet away but any closer NO WAY!!! I've talked to a few over the years and feel sorry for most, just trying to survive a rough life and then get treated worse and catch STD's.
#3 "His car" That right there speaks volumes! Why is it his car? Why not our car? You shouldn't be stuck in a house for a week at a time with 2 kids without transportation. Explain that to him and mention that if you have the car YOU can take care of things like grocery shopping during the week and that less he has to do on his home time.
#4 No friends & family. If family is out of town then not much you can do, but friends? Take your kids to a local park and strike up a conversation with another mother(avoid male friends see #2), look around to see if there's a young mothers group around, make a friend at your church just remember friendship is a two way street and both friends need to get something out of it, otherwise it's using.

I don't know how long you've been married but marriage can be a rough road with lots of twists turns and potholes and it takes both of you to make it work. You can't do it yourself, you need to get him onboard if not (I really hate to say this) then you may have to cut him loose.

BTW I do know a little bit about marriage, after 37 years to the same woman I've almost got her figured out!
Actually we had some very rough years early on, two kids before I was 19 and she 18 and 1400 miles away from our families, but that made us depend on each other instead of running home with our problems.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington
Old 12-14-2014, 10:24 PM
Senior Board Member

Wow its really sad to read all of this, hoping you get it all worked out one way or another,especially for the kids. Trucking is incredibly hard on a marriage, don't I know it, especially in the first few years- many adjustments to make. Not going to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, but focusing on the kids and getting involved with your church is a great idea. Good luck to you
Old 01-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal garcia View Post
My husband has been a truck driver since March and he's been with this job in tracy ca for 3 months. We live in patterson and he just drives back and forth to LA. But he hardly gets to come home and he does anything and everything for his shady lying boss. The kids and I get to go with him but it's boring and very hard with a 2 and 3 yr old. Anyways him and his friend have been talking about lot lizards and texting each other the signals for a lot lizard. And a few weeks ago he send a text to his friend that he will be at castaic and if his friend can look for her. I asked him what the ****? Who is her? He said it was a joke between him and his friend because they claim the never saw a lot lizard and he's telling his friend to look for her!!!! I didn't see his friend reply back like it was a joke. I know he's been stuck a few times at castaic and I've just learned that there is a country girl saloon right by the truck stop. So is he lying about the text msg? He also is very mean when he comes home on the weekends and sleeps. And then leaves and only wants sex!! No converstaion no let's go out.. Nada. What's going on?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAttachment 1413
Its a hard life to live on the road cut from family and the people you have to talk to are scum not all but that being said i can say maybe he is messing with a lot lizard
the attitude he gives you is probably regret and shame it sucks but go and get checked out them girls are STD Positive