User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2014, 07:27 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default A Helping Hand To A Single Mom Nov 2011 - July 2014

Ive been helping 'A single mom now! I find out shes having A good time substance abuse' losers' over to the nice apartment..
I pay for so do I' say no more yea but shes been sexually abused by grand father growing up that sad..
Her mother stoped by yesterday and removed Jay from the unit.. Me one who cares what does a good guy do? Thanks Cruzer
She 28 low self esteem no High School.. Son Just Loves Her Looks at her and Smiles'...
Old 07-20-2014, 05:45 PM
Senior Board Member

You gotta decide, if you really are helping her or enableing her. years ago when I owned a bodyshop a car was towed in that was wrecked. The owner (single mom crying the blues) didn't have the money to replace it. I had a car out back that I had bought and was fixing to sell, well I fixed it but gave it to her instead of selling it. A couple months later she traded it in on a NEWER CAR! Seemed funny that all of a sudden she could afford payments.
One place I worked we 'adopted' a family for Christmas we collected donations and bought stuff for gifts and food, when we dellivered the stuff there was the live in boy friend and a nicer aptment than some of my coworkers had!
I'm very careful who I help now,

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington
Old 07-20-2014, 09:25 PM
Board Regular

people call me cold at times because I don't help people like this.

been burned one too many times.