LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2016, 04:33 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Bronco's Win Super Bowl 2016

Man, what a game!!!!! Carolina was expected to win. Denver led the entire game. Final score 24 to 10. I don't know if this will be Peyton Manning's last game, but if it is, he certainly went out with a bang.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I fell asleep through most of that boring game.
I woke off an on, and saw a black marxist halftime show that was very obnoxious to me, but I expect it from these anti-American hyphenated amereekin creeps.

The black QB after the game wore his black hoodie and played the po'negro victim crap. Very low class.

Last time I bothered to show any interest in this game was the last hollywood production of supercrap game, and I don't remember a thing from it, except, I was put off then too.
Hollyweird and sports really is nothing but a political in your face Leftist agenda anymore. The commercials were stupid leftist crap, too.

Old 02-08-2016, 03:39 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

I enjoyed seeing Peyton Manning and the Bronco's play. He always shows such class. He is a complete opposite of the QB from the Panthers. He really came in with an attitude and left with his head between his legs. The Bronco's just played better. I am surprised that he or some others have not make racist comments about how the Bronco's stole the game. That seems to be the way things go these days. Everything is about racism. I did not like the half time show. I could not understand the words Bianca said, but one, negro. I figured that she was just pushing her racism agenda. Any time I have seen her interviewed she always seems to have something racist to say. We should be trying to come together rather than allowing people like her to divide us.
Old 02-10-2016, 03:18 AM
Board Icon

Cam has been like that since his college days. Yes, I'm a Panthers fan here but the NFL was dumb to put the interviews right beside each other with a paper wall between them. Cam has tons of class, did you miss him seeking out Manning to talk after the final whistle? Did you miss him all year handing TD balls to kids? An adult tried to swipe one early in the year, he pulled it back and made sure the child got it. He visits kids in hospitals in Charlotte all the time, donates tons of money to under priviliged kids. Honestly, I thought he may have had a concussion with his mumbly answers then walking out before word and video came out about the interview area setup. Nobody likes to lose, Marshawn Lynch can sit there after winning and say No Comment, Thanks for asking, etc and everyone laughs. Cam gives some answers then walks out and everyone has a problem.........so what about his antics on the field, he's out there playing a game and having fun doing it. Yet he gets taken to task for doing that! Others can do it and it's ok.........just not Cam. The only time I disagreed was with him getting the offense to do poses for pics on the sidelines while the game was still going on. Yes we were winning and the game was in hand, but absolutely the wrong thing to do while the game is still going on. Not many people complained about that or made a huge deal of it though!
Old 02-10-2016, 12:46 PM
Board Icon

the NFL LGBTQ BLM SJW community. Brought to you by Disneyland, The Ministry of Truth and The White House.

Old 02-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 View Post
Cam has been like that since his college days. Yes, I'm a Panthers fan here but the NFL was dumb to put the interviews right beside each other with a paper wall between them. Cam has tons of class, did you miss him seeking out Manning to talk after the final whistle? Did you miss him all year handing TD balls to kids? An adult tried to swipe one early in the year, he pulled it back and made sure the child got it. He visits kids in hospitals in Charlotte all the time, donates tons of money to under priviliged kids. Honestly, I thought he may have had a concussion with his mumbly answers then walking out before word and video came out about the interview area setup. Nobody likes to lose, Marshawn Lynch can sit there after winning and say No Comment, Thanks for asking, etc and everyone laughs. Cam gives some answers then walks out and everyone has a problem.........so what about his antics on the field, he's out there playing a game and having fun doing it. Yet he gets taken to task for doing that! Others can do it and it's ok.........just not Cam. The only time I disagreed was with him getting the offense to do poses for pics on the sidelines while the game was still going on. Yes we were winning and the game was in hand, but absolutely the wrong thing to do while the game is still going on. Not many people complained about that or made a huge deal of it though!

I did read an interview with Peyton Manning where he spoke about Cam coming over to congratulate him after the game. From the interview Peyton had a different take on what was shown on the media. I am glad to hear about Cam and the footballs. I have not kept up with most of the pro teams. I prefer college football. In fact, I usually skip the Super Ball. There is usually not anyone that I like watching. I watched this year because I like Peyton. I used to go watch him play at Tennessee when he was still in college. Even so, I still only watched him play every now and then when he went to the pros.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
the NFL LGBTQ BLM SJW community. Brought to you by Disneyland, The Ministry of Truth and The White House.

The half time Black Panther/Biance Show brought to you be the BLM. Most people are spending more time talking about her anti cop, anti white, Malcolm X, BLM, show rather than the game. It is a shame that racists were allowed to disrupt an enjoyable afternoon with their show supporting terrorists. It seems that some people try to make everything about race. We should all be just Americans, not African-Americans, not Mexican-Americans, not Irish-American or anything else with a hyphen in the name. We should just be American....PERIOD!!

Last edited by GMAN; 02-10-2016 at 05:48 PM.
Old 02-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Board Icon

This constant in your face leftist agenda, is why I dropped my TV subscription, right after Obama's 2012 election. I was sick of being deliberately offended back then, and it's far worse now.
multiculturalism is white genocide. gay agenda to destroy moral fabric. anti-christian and anti-white everything, pervert the youth and brainwash the weak-minded

The negros want to hurt white peoples feelings, shame us, and destroy white culture. Many outright say they want us dead. It's a grievance business the lefty's use to rip apart society.
No one else, just the privileged whites, and they falsely accuse us, and simply make stuff up to support their agenda, because truth and facts are not good enough.

Oddly the negros want segregation and subjugation. Who knew? I thought they wanted to be free. The american negro culture is not worth saving. Send them to Haiti in a hand basket.

Civil War II

BUILD THE WALL

Last edited by Roadhog; 02-10-2016 at 07:12 PM. Reason: added the WALL
Old 02-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Board Icon

I've never liked Peyton or brother Eli. Don't mind their dad. Eli is a little whiner when things aren't going his way though a lot of times he just reverts to going into a shell. People say Brady cries foul to the refs when he gets hit, watch Eli, he looks like he is actually going to cry! People complain of Cam's bravado, Eli went public and said he deserved to be the highest paid QB in the league a few years ago after winning a second SB. Said he was the best out there bar none.........mmmmmm, your brother and Brady would say different! Nobody made a big deal of it, some got a laugh out of it but nobody took him to task.

Peyton goes pro and the very next season UT wins the national title..........Let's not forget, he was involved in a sexual assault/harrassment case at UT that was swept under the rug. His punishment, took away his eating privileges for a few days, he had to pay for his food during that punishment. It resulted in a lawsuit that was settled under sealed documents. He even admitted to doing it in a book he wrote! And now his HGH scandal......his forehead is so big from his college days that a 767 could land on it with room to spare! Remember Barry Bonds' head growth from taking HGH? Looks similiar. The only reason he was so good for most of his pro career was his audibles. He would fool the defense into changing to something that favored him. Notice his drop off here towards the end of his career, teams finally learned to stop audibling on defense everytime he changed. Most of his audibles were bluffs, that guy in motion as he's "making a change" was already going to be in motion. The play never actually changed but the defense changed. They made defenses outfox themselves!
Old 02-11-2016, 02:48 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

I don't remember hearing anything about the scandal you mentioned at UT. I was there quite a bit when he was attending the school. I would have thought that I should have heard something about a scandal involving Peyton. There was a scandal concerning the athletic department, but it wasn't about any type of sexual assaults. The reporter who wrote about him taking drugs recanted his article and said that it wasn't true. He has always been good at reading his opposition. The reason he did not win the championship during his last year was the loss to Florida. I was present to watch that game. He and others on the team would allow Florida to psyche them out. I have seen it a number of times when I have been at the games. I used to have season tickets to the UT games. I hope it isn't true about the assault and drugs. Up to this point he has had a good reputation. It would be a shame to tarnish it at this point.