Old 02-11-2016, 02:53 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
This constant in your face leftist agenda, is why I dropped my TV subscription, right after Obama's 2012 election. I was sick of being deliberately offended back then, and it's far worse now.
multiculturalism is white genocide. gay agenda to destroy moral fabric. anti-christian and anti-white everything, pervert the youth and brainwash the weak-minded

The negros want to hurt white peoples feelings, shame us, and destroy white culture. Many outright say they want us dead. It's a grievance business the lefty's use to rip apart society.
No one else, just the privileged whites, and they falsely accuse us, and simply make stuff up to support their agenda, because truth and facts are not good enough.

Oddly the negros want segregation and subjugation. Who knew? I thought they wanted to be free. The american negro culture is not worth saving. Send them to Haiti in a hand basket.

Civil War II

BUILD THE WALL

It isn't all blacks who are following this radical agenda. There are some good blacks who hate what is going on as much as you and I. We need to be careful to not put everyone in the same box. Sheriff Clark in Wisconsin is black and an advocate of the Constitution. He is very outspoken about what is going on. There are also some very stupid whites who are doing the same thing as those blacks who are working to undermine our republic.
Old 02-11-2016, 03:04 AM
Board Icon

It happened, as I said, he admitted to it in a book he released. In 2003, a settlement was reached out of court with the former trainer. It mostly was kept out of the news.

I'm not doubting his ability there, he knew what he was looking for in the defense that favored the play call he had. Sometimes he gave a real audible, sometimes he bluffed. Either way, the defense would usually move. If he didn't like their change, he'd either make another bluff audible or simply change back to the original call. It wasn't rocket science, he was playing mind games. Here at the end though teams finally got smart and stopped jumping around every time he barked out commands. An analyst had already said that some 8 years ago on TV that I saw. He said it didn't mean you could outright stop him, just made things harder on him. You were still gambling on whether he made a true change or bluffed you. Seems the Patriots had figured that out a while ago!
Old 02-11-2016, 08:36 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN View Post
It isn't all blacks who are following this radical agenda. There are some good blacks who hate what is going on as much as you and I. We need to be careful to not put everyone in the same box. Sheriff Clark in Wisconsin is black and an advocate of the Constitution. He is very outspoken about what is going on. There are also some very stupid whites who are doing the same thing as those blacks who are working to undermine our republic.
....and I've said i would support Ben Carson for president, if he were our nominee... okay
I'm not just taking a dim view of this.

That's like saying all muslims aren't bad muslims.
These anti-American filth do not belong in this country. They have become domestic enemies to us.

When the $%$%$%$ stop trying to destroy America, then I'll give a sheit about those miserable priques again.
The negro leaders are silent, just like the muslim creeps, and the destruction continues.

The negro leaders are NOT JUST silent against this negro militant movement, they support it!
Jackasses like Obama and Sharpton and many others fervently PUSH for more division and destruction of our country.

when this bull sheit stops, I'll reassess my stand.

Last edited by GMAN; 02-11-2016 at 11:05 AM.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:01 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 View Post
It happened, as I said, he admitted to it in a book he released. In 2003, a settlement was reached out of court with the former trainer. It mostly was kept out of the news.

I'm not doubting his ability there, he knew what he was looking for in the defense that favored the play call he had. Sometimes he gave a real audible, sometimes he bluffed. Either way, the defense would usually move. If he didn't like their change, he'd either make another bluff audible or simply change back to the original call. It wasn't rocket science, he was playing mind games. Here at the end though teams finally got smart and stopped jumping around every time he barked out commands. An analyst had already said that some 8 years ago on TV that I saw. He said it didn't mean you could outright stop him, just made things harder on him. You were still gambling on whether he made a true change or bluffed you. Seems the Patriots had figured that out a while ago!

I am sorry and surprised to hear about what he wrote in his book. I did not remember that he wrote a book. In any case, he has been an astounding player. He has a history of studying films of his opponents before each game to check their strategy and how they play. He has been more analytical than any other player that I remember, at least in recent years.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
....and I've said i would support Ben Carson for president, if he were our nominee... okay
I'm not just taking a dim view of this.

That's like saying all muslims aren't bad muslims.
These anti-American filth do not belong in this country. They have become domestic enemies to us.

When the $%$%$%$ stop trying to destroy America, then I'll give a sheit about those miserable priques again.
The negro leaders are silent, just like the muslim creeps, and the destruction continues.

The negro leaders are NOT JUST silent against this negro militant movement, they support it!
Jackasses like Obama and Sharpton and many others fervently PUSH for more division and destruction of our country.

when this bull sheit stops, I'll reassess my stand.

There does appear to be a double standard for everyone else and whites. BLM and other black terrorist groups such as CAIR should be called out rather than our government leaders supporting or ignoring their terrorist activities. They all want to blame white America for their problems rather than looking into the mirror.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:13 PM
Board Icon

We are of like mind, although I have gone from tolerant to a hard liner, and I won't debate or discuss anymore.
Time to identify the enemy or we will never win this battle, and we are under siege.
May God have mercy on them, because i won't. Thus the non-PC language.

It's going to take leadership from the top to begin changing things for the better.
that is what is happening now. fundamental transformation from top down, bottom up and inside out.

Can you imagine how much better race relations would be if Ben Carson or Herman Cain were our president for the last 7+ years?

anyway, my view now is, any non-white is a threat, until proven otherwise, and even then, they are probably lying.
Backstabbing Marco Rubio is a good example of LIAR and a threat to white America. He's suppose to care about us, not his poor illegal latino communist la familia.

multiculturalism is destroying Europe and a plain example for us right now. I don't want to walk down a street in my own state that looks and smells just like Somolia, or Damascus, or even accidentally wander into a NO-GO zone for Godzilla's sake. I don't want to live right next door to little Cuba either.
this leftist experiment is designed to destroy.

Old 02-11-2016, 12:47 PM
Board Icon

Then go live in Russia Hog. You won't find any blacks and few Muslims. You also have a govt that doesn't bend to the will of the UN or other countries. Or go to North Korea, 100% no blacks or Muslims there and again, a govt that gives the finger to the rest of the world.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Board Icon

Here you go GMAN, a 2014 article on it.

Before Jameis Winston, Peyton Manning Had His Own Sexual Misconduct Issue | ThePostGame
Old 02-11-2016, 01:04 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 View Post
Then go live in Russia Hog. You won't find any blacks and few Muslims. You also have a govt that doesn't bend to the will of the UN or other countries. Or go to North Korea, 100% no blacks or Muslims there and again, a govt that gives the finger to the rest of the world.
Moscow sounds better than Flint, Michigan, or Dearbornistan. Safer too. 50 years ago, i would have never thought Moscow would end up being a more desirable place to live, than Flint Michigan. The left destroyed that city, and enslaved the negros living on that plantation.
But apparently the left knew long ago, the negros like segregation and subjugation.

Lets not pretend the left didn't deliberately make this Super Bowl spectacle about race, and you have it backwards, I am not the one who needs to leave my home, because I no longer belong here.

Last edited by Roadhog; 02-11-2016 at 02:36 PM.
Old 02-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Board Icon

Your the one here making it about race, what does that make you then? A leftie in disguise? Are you calling FauxNews a liberal, leftist outlet for following along the race deal leading up to the game? If so, that would be news to the entire world, including them!