Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Guilty

  1. #1
    MichiganDriver is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,446

    Default Guilty



    Rupert Murdoch is one of the world's biggest scoundrels.

    I thought he caused enough trouble here, the way he treats us like 1930s Germany. Unite the people against a common enemy and repeat the message again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. When is Kristallnacht? Has he decided yet?

    I guess he's an even bigger pain in the butt in England.



    (for those that live in caves - Rubert Murdoch owns Fox [ahem] News along with countless other media outlets - he's the guy that tells you what to think)

    Rupert Murdoch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  2.  
  3. #2
    robertt's Avatar
    robertt is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Moore, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDriver View Post
    Rupert Murdoch is one of the world's biggest scoundrels.

    I thought he caused enough trouble here, the way he treats us like 1930s Germany. Unite the people against a common enemy and repeat the message again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. When is Kristallnacht? Has he decided yet?

    I guess he's an even bigger pain in the butt in England.



    (for those that live in caves - Rubert Murdoch owns Fox [ahem] News along with countless other media outlets - he's the guy that tells you what to think)

    Rupert Murdoch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Try again BUCKWHEAT!




    George Soros IS the world's biggest scoundrel!

    George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    This guy's picture is next to the definition of "DO***HE BAG"

    "for those that live in caves-George Soros is [ahem] behind almost EVERY lefty, liberal, media, socialist, marxist, organization. Anything to do away with Americans way of life."

    He's one of the folks telling boy-wonder how to be a president and how to run the country.
    Last edited by robertt; 07-09-2011 at 06:57 AM.
    I WOULD RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM, THAN LOVED FOR WHO I AM NOT

  4. #3
    MichiganDriver is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robertt View Post
    Try again BUCKWHEAT!




    George Soros IS the world's biggest scoundrel!

    George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    This guy's picture is next to the definition of "*********"

    "for those that live in caves-George Soros is [ahem] behind almost EVERY lefty, liberal, media, socialist, marxist, organization. Anything to do away with Americans way of life."

    He's one of the folks telling boy-wonder how to be a president and how to run the country.
    First of all my name isn't Buckwheat.

    Secondly I didn't say that Rupert Murdoch is the world's biggest scoundrel. I said he is one of the world's biggest scoundrels. The difference is significant.

    Thirdly, Soros afaik doesn't own a news outlet that has, with varying degrees of success, brainwashed the American people into thinking that a significant portion of their own people are the enemy. Murdoch does.

    Fourthly, I forget. Oh yeah, I've heard of George Soros and I believe he's a big time investor. True? I've also heard that brainwashed teabaggers hate him for some reason. Why? Please don't just regurgitate your brainwashing, I would appreciate a well thought out response. It's a perfectly fair question and really just a nerf toss.

    Edit: Lastly, oh how quick you came to the defense of your brainwasher! That is a well known byproduct of brainwashing isn't it?
    Last edited by MichiganDriver; 07-09-2011 at 07:16 AM.

  5. #4
    MichiganDriver is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    No response Robert? I'm not surprised.

    Now they're saying that James Murdoch, Rupert's son, could face prosecution in the US under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. It's spreading.

  6. #5
    MichiganDriver is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Am I the only one following this? That's ok, I'll try and keep you up to speed without boring you too much.

    Now they're saying that former Prime Minister Gordon Brown's phone may have been hacked while he was PM.

    Please God, please, I'll be good. I'll even try and be nice to children. Old people too but I can't make any promises there. Please let the next update on this story be that Fox News hacked into W's phone messages. I'll donate to charity and everything.

  7. #6
    Mr. Ford95's Avatar
    Mr. Ford95 is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Orange, VA
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Michigan, you disappoint me!! Fox was buddy buddy with W, don't you remember? It would have had to be CNN digging for dirt on W, not Fox. Remember, they are friends with the GOP per some poster's here and hate anything that smells like a Lib/Dem. If anything Fox would have been in Obama's pocket looking for dirt. That get ya straight?

  8. #7
    MichiganDriver is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 View Post
    Michigan, you disappoint me!! Fox was buddy buddy with W, don't you remember? It would have had to be CNN digging for dirt on W, not Fox. Remember, they are friends with the GOP per some poster's here and hate anything that smells like a Lib/Dem. If anything Fox would have been in Obama's pocket looking for dirt. That get ya straight?
    Yeah that's right, except for two things.

    1. You're assuming that Rupert Murdoch's company would have a shread of loyalty to those that benefit from Fox's mischief. W should be loyal to Fox, but Fox doesn't and didn't owe W anything.

    2. I'm not necessarily wishing for dirt to be revealed. I'd like to see wrong-doing by Fox [ahem] News revealed and since the Prez is the highest office, it was either W or Obama. I could have flipped a coin but chose W because I'd rather see Fox get caught disrespecting a Republican President, it would be the worse offense in the eyes of their viewers.

  9. #8
    Mr. Ford95's Avatar
    Mr. Ford95 is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Orange, VA
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Gotcha, yeah that would be real bad, everyone hating on the GOP including their own network buddies. Be a little like some of the CNN people that got smacked down and fired for simply talking trash about Obama. Imagine if real dirt had been brought out instead of trash talking, they would have been glad to be only fired.

  10. #9
    golfhobo's Avatar
    golfhobo is offline Board Icon
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the 19th hole / NC
    Posts
    9,532

    Default

    You are both behind the curve on this one. (1) It seems that P.M. Brown (a conservative) "may have been" bribed by Murdoch's agents, or NOTW personnel. Also... it DOES get much worse, Michigan! (2) It seems the same Murdoch practice of "hacking" may have extended to, or at least was attempted against, the FAMILIES of 9/11 victims! He's in REAL trouble now! I don't know that anyone at FAUXNews was involved, but if we can cut off the head..... perhaps the BEAST will die!!
    Remember... friends are few and far between.

    TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

    "I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.

  11. #10
    MichiganDriver is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
    You are both behind the curve on this one. (1) It seems that P.M. Brown (a conservative) "may have been" bribed by Murdoch's agents, or NOTW personnel. Also... it DOES get much worse, Michigan! (2) It seems the same Murdoch practice of "hacking" may have extended to, or at least was attempted against, the FAMILIES of 9/11 victims! He's in REAL trouble now! I don't know that anyone at FAUXNews was involved, but if we can cut off the head..... perhaps the BEAST will die!!
    An investigation by the FBI is beginning.

    News Corp.'s U.K. troubles officially land on shores of U.S. - latimes.com

    Murdoch is such a low-life. Considering the damage that Fox has done to this country, I hope he does time, he deserves it. I hope advertisers start pulling out, it's all about money.

  12. #11
    golfhobo's Avatar
    golfhobo is offline Board Icon
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the 19th hole / NC
    Posts
    9,532

    Default

    Correction to Part (1) of my last post:

    It seems that P.M. Brown (a conservative) "may have been" bribed by Murdoch's agents, or NOTW personnel.
    I'm pretty sure that I HEARD that... but, only ONE time. I have not heard anything more about it, and I am NOW under the impression that EITHER I "misunderstood" what I was hearing, or that the person saying it "misspoke" and has corrected the record, and no one is mentioning it anymore. It is POSSIBLE that the person meant to say "blackmailed" or was talking about "extortion."

    The story centers around the fact that (former) P.M. Gordon Brown's young son had Cystic Fibrosis, and only a small circle of family and friends KNEW it. Some reporters from NOTW showed up and confronted him (privately) with the fact that THEY had knowledge of it, and were about to go to print with it.

    To me.... it sounds more like they were interested in blackmail or extortion, but I can SEE where someone might say he was "bribed," I HOPE for no other reason than to secure their OWN silence. [BTW... they printed the article!]

    MOST reports I'm hearing now, ONLY talk about how NOTW personnel "bribed" police or Scotland Yard types to get phone numbers of Brown and other highly placed officials.... and criminals, and victims.... etc.

    I have no feelings or agenda pertaining to Mr. Brown in ANY way. If I've posted ANYTHING that would disparage his character... I apologize. From what I can say I "KNOW" right now.... I must retract that section of my post.

    Mr. Hobo du Golfe, Esquire. :lol:
    Remember... friends are few and far between.

    TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

    "I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.

  13. #12
    mitchno1's Avatar
    mitchno1 is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    723

    Default

    lucky it wasnt the sheila brooks in the shower at loves aye michigan driver the poor manager could of had a heart atack

  14. #13
    MichiganDriver is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitchno1 View Post
    lucky it wasnt the sheila brooks in the shower at loves aye michigan driver the poor manager could of had a heart atack
    Stop, stop, you're killing me. :rofl:

  15. #14
    MichiganDriver is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    So...

    Rebecca Brooks quit today.
    Les Hinton (ceo of the Wall Street Journel) quit today.
    It's looking grim for Rupert Murdoch right?

    But hold on, he's a slippery devil. He has the good sense and, dare I say it, the good character to apologize to the parents of the girl that was murdered. Brilliant freaking move!!! The press is saying that when Murdoch appears in front of Parliament they'll go hard on him. I thought so until today. He's too smart for them, imho he just escaped with his hide intact. Though it's early yet.

    Does this forum support paramutual betting? It seems a shame that we can't start an "office pool" on whether the slippery snake escapes with his empire intact or not.

  16. #15
    golfhobo's Avatar
    golfhobo is offline Board Icon
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the 19th hole / NC
    Posts
    9,532

    Default

    Two more resignations today. That makes FOUR. Possible charges to be brought against SOME of them. Brooks was ARRESTED!

    As for the "office pool" .... I got $50 on the numbers 9 and 11. [What can I say.... I'm superstitious!] :lol:
    Remember... friends are few and far between.

    TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

    "I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.

  17. #16
    mitchno1's Avatar
    mitchno1 is offline Senior Board Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDriver View Post
    Stop, stop, you're killing me. :rofl:
    haha she in prison shower now, gaurds be put off applying for a job at loves

  18. This ad will disappear if you login

 




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1