User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2010, 10:14 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Defeating the Spam Killer

All of us get spam now and then, some more than others. Some here might understand how some spammers will write nonsense text underneath the actual spam message in order to defeat the spam assassins. What happens is the program sees the seemingly innocuous text and assumes it is a legit e-mail and allows it to pass. Spam killing programs have gotten smarter and some of them actually learn as they go, forcing spammers to get more elaborate with their text. This one got through. Absolutely worthy of a lifetime achievement award, no doubt.

From a spam email on getting a free credit report, I give you the following:

Quote:
Introduction Any hockey player can brainwash the pit viper, but it takes a real polygon to fall in love with a globule of the football team. Sometimes a briar patch around the polygon ruminates, but a sandwich always finds lice on a bottle of beer! A salad dressing defined by a mating ritual often pees on a crank case. A football team behind the ball bearing gives a pink slip to the fashionable stovepipe. The inexorably alleged crane Sometimes a grain of sand over the light bulb flies into a rage, but a chestnut always ostensibly borrows money from an imaginative paper napkin! For example, a treacherous class action suit indicates that a grand piano requires assistance from the turn signal. A recliner negotiates a prenuptial agreement with the ski lodge for a wedding dress, and the chestnut gives lectures on morality to the psychotic chain saw. The minivan is Eurasian. The hole puncher beyond the anomaly When another chestnut prays, a microscope gets stinking drunk. When you see a stoic food stamp, it means that a scythe flies into a rage. Sometimes a blithe spirit toward a cab driver gets stinking drunk, but a pathetic fruit cake always thoroughly writes a love letter to a dirt-encrusted razor blade! Furthermore, the raspy rattlesnake hides, and an overwhelmingly rude senator almost befriends the CEO around another skyscraper. An abstraction leaves, or another ball bearing seldom buries an incinerated chess board. The so-called globule A maelstrom requires assistance from a cowboy. A cheese wheel around the scythe plays pinochle with a jersey cow around the bowling ball. Some pathetic mating ritual ignores a Eurasian maelstrom. When the imaginative class action suit is feverishly alleged, a cyprus mulch near the blood clot eats a movie theater. Now and then, a graduated cylinder toward some demon greedily requires assistance from the crane. Conclusions A purple scythe ridiculously gives a pink slip to a paper napkin. Furthermore, the razor blade toward the hockey player hesitates, and another tape recorder behind the burglar tries to seduce the hesitantly mitochondrial cloud formation. The razor blade takes a coffee break, or a fire hydrant over an inferiority complex somewhat steals pencils from a psychotic oil filter. When you see a tornado, it means that the slow pig pen ruminates. Most people believe that a minivan living with another fairy pours freezing cold water on some wedge, but they need to remember how feverishly a graduated cylinder leaves. Introduction A deficit inexorably competes with a cab driver about the demon. The chestnut dances with some squid over a mating ritual. A bartender writes a love letter to a grizzly bear of a movie theater. The prime minister brainwashes a hypnotic chess board. Most people believe that the frustrating prime minister gives a pink slip to a reactor, but they need to remember how ostensibly the dolphin around a cheese wheel daydreams. A muddy steam engine If some power drill beyond an ocean bestows great honor upon an asteroid, then a satellite beyond some stovepipe procrastinates. A pork chop sells a rattlesnake related to a spider to the eggplant, or a satellite related to an insurance agent organizes an umbrella. Furthermore, a bowling ball goes to sleep, and a secretly optimal chestnut takes a peek at a polar bear. Some righteous tornado falls in love with some statesmanlike fairy, and the pork chop eats the submarine. The loyal skyscraper graduates from a judge. The anomaly Sometimes the resplendent fraction hesitates, but a flatulent roller coaster always writes a love letter to a gentle fundraiser! Another stoic squid is greasy. An abstraction from a bullfrog ignores the short order cook. When the Alaskan chestnut is lazily moronic, an apartment building defined by a grain of sand cooks cheese grits for a demon for some senator. A dreamlike bottle of beer ceases to exist, and an insurance agent over a wedding dress sweeps the floor; however, a cargo bay ignores the self-loathing steam engine. The briar patch The fashionable class action suit buries a steam engine for a ball bearing, because an industrial complex dances with a mating ritual. Any cocker spaniel can laugh and drink all night with the somewhat overripe scythe, but it takes a real jersey cow to find subtle faults with a pickup truck. A fat turkey ridiculously can be kind to the vacuum cleaner. When you see some wedding dress, it means that a fairy defined by a tripod ceases to exist. Sometimes a defendant defined by a burglar gets stinking drunk, but a crane defined by an industrial complex always laughs and drinks all night with the blood clot! Conclusions When you see a flavored hell, it means that a skinny plaintiff daydreams. For example, a muddy chestnut indicates that the dust bunny requires assistance from the lover over a warranty. If the particle accelerator writes a love letter to a maelstrom, then an anomaly inside some cab driver panics. Indeed, a canyon lazily finds lice on a nation. A South American maelstrom gives lectures on morality to an ostensibly makeshift apartment building.
Classic. Really quite an illuminating read. :lol:

I figure there’s probably secret code in there and the only one here capable of deciphering that code would have to be Roadhog. At the very least, there’s definitely some new user signature lines in there. I like the following:

Sometimes a defendant defined by a burglar gets stinking drunk, but a crane defined by an industrial complex always laughs and drinks all night with the blood clot!

Old 01-22-2010, 12:24 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I think this is Visual Basic Scripting language.
Someone spent some time on this one.
Here is a real basic generated example, first in regular language, then in script with no encrypted executables.
=============
Hog,

Mary will be speaking at E. Village on 10/21 @ 9:30AM. She will be bringing Patty with her. Mary would like to know if we have any issues we would like to discuss at this meeting. If you have suggestions please send them to me by Thursday. I will need to email Mary no later than Friday. Thank you.

Tom Riddle

-----------------

You Pig,

My Royal Highness spoke at E. Village deep inside 10/21 @ 9:30AM. She shall beez bringing Patty with my servant. Mary wood like at know if My Royal Highness and Her Minions have any issues My Royal Highness and Her Minions wood like at discuss rat this useless meeting. If you, the ultimate nuisance, have suggestions at my behest send them at My Royal Highness by Thursday. My Royal Highness shall need at email Mary no later than Friday. I enjoy wasting your time thoroughly.

Valdamort
==============

The script you have, might have been used to add a query domain user to the server, or initiate a migration from one server to another, or retrieve local user information, user ID, add users from a CSV File, create an encrypted script that is executable, plus steal all the money from your offshore account, and place you on a terror watch list.... oh and it may have installed a trogan horse that has a built in countdown to the next DOS attack. [ don't take me seriously... or should you?? ]
tic-tic-tic-tic....

Have I spooked you yet?
No biggie, but you might be in a tough position. :lol: