User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2002, 05:43 PM
classa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

New and old members alike, use this topic to take the time and introduce yourself to the other members using this forum board. No need to post a new topic, just post a reply and tell us about yourself.

:aktion057:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 201.jpg (60.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 202.jpg (27.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-30-2002, 05:52 PM
classa

I will start this topic by introducing myself. My name is Jeff and I am the President of ClassADrivers.com and OwnerOperatorJob.com. We own a few other trucking related web sites as well. Our owner is my wife Lucinda.

I am 38 years old, married, two children, one grandchild, 1 cat, 1 dog (Black Lab), and 5 goldfish.

I am an avid golfer (even though I suck at it). I like fishing, Pro Football, College Basketball (Go UK), and will occasionally bowl a game or two.

The best beer is free beer, my favorite movies are action and comedies, and my favorite author is Deen Koontz.

Our business has been online since 9-2000 and we are based in Madisonville, Kentucky.

Enough about me, let's hear from the rest of you

Old 01-31-2002, 03:56 PM
crosswinds

A keyboard, and the desire to go places can take you anywhere......this is how I stumbled upon CAD.
My name is Vivian, and if we measure life by experience rather than age, then let's just assume that I have more experience than say... someone in their twenties,.. yet not quite enough to say that just to be alive is a grand thing.
After a mid-life crisis in which I suddendly realized that the relentless task of making dreams come true for the tourist in Central Florida was anything but exciting, I decided to give up a managerial career in the hospitality industry and concentrate instead on my own life and where I wanted it to go.
I loved to travel, but the money factor as always was a terrific concern...so after careful consideration, I picked up the phone, called a Truck Driving Institute and the rest is history...life for me started at the age of 47 and I've never looked back. I can only say that courageous risks are life giving, they help you grow and make you braver than you ever imagined yourself to be.
So it was, that I realized that taking chances could open vistas of opportunities that otherwise would go undiscovered...I teamed up with the man I now have been married to for 7 years, honeymooned on the open road, commited myself to safety, and took my new passage in life with the upmost respect.
We've been off the road now for three years, running a construction business in the Clermont area and have both concluded that the road is calling us back....that familiar melody of rubber meeting pavement just puts rythm in your blood....in the meantime and until this is a reality, I hope to get to know some of you better...BE SAFE ! :aktion069.gif:
Old 01-31-2002, 04:22 PM
classa

crosswinds,

Welcome to the forum! :aktion066.gif:
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about yourself and very eloquently I might ad. I hope that you and your husband find your calling and I invite you to fill out our online application to see if any of the carriers that we have on with us can overlook the 3 year gap. You can find a list of carriers that we work with at http://www.classadrivers.com/classatruck.php and you can find our online application at http://www.classadrivers.com/cadap1.htm

Once again, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and welcome to our forums!

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 217.jpeg (30.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpeg 218.jpeg (37.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 219.jpg (29.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 220.jpg (26.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-01-2002, 12:50 PM
countrysidecowboy2002

:aktion069.gif: well,my name is bill barnett.born and raised in san rafael,calif.(marin county)and no i dont know John Walker!!iam 37 yrs of age,love to travel the united states,LOVE :aktion057: and meeting people from the internet,Oakland Raiders,NY Yankee's,love mexican and thai food as well as american of course.as for my family go's,,,mom killed herself around 40 yrs old and father passed away at 59 .aunt and uncle and cousins dont care if iam alive or dead :sauer005: and have no idea where my only sister is!!and my (or so i thought)best friend of 11 yrs got married to a gal from the phillipines to save her from from getting deported :aktion047: so i guess the only true friends i can say i do have is my best friend holly and george nixon and his wife :aktion035: that about sums up who iam :aktion057:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 226.jpg (31.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 227.jpg (17.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 228.jpg (26.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 229.jpg (26.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 230.jpg (23.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 231.jpg (18.4 KB, 62 views)
Old 02-02-2002, 04:23 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Well i just stumbled across this site and thought i'd take a look.I'm 32,married and 2 kids.Currently reside in Dixon,Ky.
Decided to turn wrenches for a while,while keeping an eye on the trucking industry for a possible return(the 14 days out with 24hrs or so off got old quick for me and the wife/kids).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 232.jpg (34.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 233.jpg (66.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 234.jpg (68.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 236.jpg (82.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 237.jpg (61.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-24-2002, 08:35 PM
Anonymous

Well I also stumbled across this site,I'm not very happy with my carrier and would love to find a carrier that runs in Florida more. I'm 47 and divorced so all i've really got is my kids(thats why I want to go to Florida more. I was in trucking till 1991 when I got off the road to stay at home to care for my wife and new born baby girl(now 10)then the divorce. So her I am :aktion060.gif: :aktion047: Just dazed and confused, lookin for answers that I'm not sure are out there. Any ideas??? :wstupid:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 350.jpg (32.5 KB, 17 views)
Old 02-26-2002, 10:40 AM
classa

rockefella, and whitelite,

Welcome to the forums. We appreciate your input.

Rockefella, I noticed that you mentioned that you are from Dixon, KY. I was born and raised in Owensboro, and we are currently based in Madisonville. Good to see a neighbor on our forums.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Treseglas.jpg (19.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 1887.jpg (44.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg tcs.jpg (18.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 1885.jpg (44.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 1856.jpg (15.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 1886.jpg (37.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 1908.jpg (17.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 1884.jpg (35.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 1920.jpg (23.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 02-27-2002, 12:31 AM
Senior Board Member

classa, your right almost neighbors.My wife's from Dixon and my mother is originally from Providence.Small world isn't it!!.
Old 02-27-2002, 01:33 AM
classa

[quoteost_uid2]Small world isn't it!!.[/quoteost_uid2]

Yeah, but I would hate to have to paint it all by myself...