User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2013, 03:40 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Strange Person In Mens Room at A Chain Truck Stop In Middlesboro, KY

I had parked to go on break about 2100 on the 29th. I went into the men’s room sometime during the wee hours of the 30th. As I entered the outside door next to the men’s room door, I heard what sounded like two women talking in the direction of the store counter. I went into the last stall.

I then heard someone enter the room. I thought that it had to be another trucker since it sounded as though they had on the kind of leather sole boots truckers wear. The person tried the door of my stall two or maybe three times before going into the only other stall in the room which was next to mine.

I was busy and stopped paying attention to them until I heard them leave the stall next to mine and walk away. It seemed they had not used the sink or opened the door to leave the room but I thought they could have left without me noticing.

When I came out of my stall, I looked to see if the person was still in the room. And sure enough they were standing at the wall next to the exit door facing away from me and toward a wall mirror just to the left of that door.

What was really strange was that the person was wearing some kind of hoody which concealed their body from their head down to their thighs.

About a second or two after I first stared at this person from the opening of my stall, the person quickly went out of the exit door all the while keeping their back to me.

It took until I got back to the truck but I decided that the person, largely from their size and shape, had to be a woman and not a man. Why they were wearing heavy sounding boots or shoes I can only guess, perhaps as a part of a deception. I am convinced that this woman was one of the staff at the truck stop largely because it seemed there was no activity outside at all at that time of night.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:39 PM
Rookie

He/She was probably only trying to check out your junk. Kind of boring around that time and needed some excitement.