User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2008, 11:45 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Searching for Haunted Highway stories!

Hey!

I'm working on a piece for Truckers News and am looking to talk to anyone who has encountered a haunted highway! I'm looking at things such as Donner Pass, Extraterrestrial Highway, and possibly the old Route 666.

If you have ever seen/heard/heard of anything like this, please post below or contact me at [email protected].

I am trying to get enough contacts to finish this piece by Friday, so any help is greatly appreciated!

Jessie Patterson
Old 07-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Rookie

i was riding with my grandfather back in the day during the summer in NM on highway 84 between las vegas and santa rosa. He and another driver had been talking back and forth over the CB, while i sat in back watching a video of different looney toons episodes he had put together. There was about a 5 mile stretch of silence where the air inside the truck got really cold, and then suddenly my grandfather swerved, hit the rumble strip and recovered his rig. What seemed like an eternity of silence after that he loudly exclaimed what the hell was that, when the other driver came over the CB and said, "You saw her, didnt you?"

My grandfather demanded to know what happened and so the other driver explained:

It was a few years ago that a little girl was ran over on this stretch of highway by a big truck. The driver never stopped to see what happened. The little girl you just saw is her spirit roaming this highway looking inside of every truck that passes through here through the driver side window for her killer.